Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: SALE: Back to School Sale - 2019 Aug 30

I purchased 10 might mixers and 10 mighty ovens. I placed the mighty mixers into storage to make room for the new stoves for the new goal. When I went back into my storage, the mighty mixers are nowhere to be found. I don?t want to place my mighty ovens in storage for fear they may disappear too. I put in a complaint at the storm8 support and received an email stating my ticket has been closed. I would like my stoves back but if they can?t solve my problem I would like my 960 gems back. I play on an android phone. So I?m not getting notifications when my food is done. I have to set an alarm for each thing I make on bs, rs, and fs. These games use to be fun but now it?s just a glitchy nightmare

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supergyrl96 View Post
    I purchased 10 might mixers and 10 mighty ovens. I placed the mighty mixers into storage to make room for the new stoves for the new goal. When I went back into my storage, the mighty mixers are nowhere to be found. I don?t want to place my mighty ovens in storage for fear they may disappear too. I put in a complaint at the storm8 support and received an email stating my ticket has been closed. I would like my stoves back but if they can?t solve my problem I would like my 960 gems back. I play on an android phone. So I?m not getting notifications when my food is done. I have to set an alarm for each thing I make on bs, rs, and fs. These games use to be fun but now it?s just a glitchy nightmare
    Restart your device and check again. If they’re still missing, contact Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us). If you’ve more questions about this, please post in Bugs and Issue forum for further help.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Thank you for clearing that up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Even though it was released in error they should still honor it....at least for a limited time. There seems to be a lot of errors lately with S8.

OMG!!!! Thank you!! The mighty Mixers are back.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-05-19 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments - pls use their own dedicated threads for other topics

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the gem dispensers were removed from the game if you were able to purchase it during the sale. I had 2. They're gone and I was refunded the gems spent.

I bought 3 gem dispenser for 250 gem and they have all disappeared!!! What happened?!!

I wasn?t refunded all my gems: I spent 750 and got less than 700 back!

Nightclub Owner
    If you purchased 3 Dispensers, you would've spent (and later been refunded) 690 gems since they were on sale for 230 each.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789