Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Back to School Sale - 2019 Aug 30

Thumbs down The official word?

So very sad to see the gem dispenser was not added back.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-05-19 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Removed quote

Farm Supplier
    And still no reappearance of the gem dispensers Really unfair to offer this for just a few hours, without any memo that it would be removed quickly. At least if they had let players know they would remove it, we could have bought them. But this entire sale was supposed to last a few days...and the Gem dispenser is still showing on the 'offered items' on the first page here. Ironic, isn't it...I am sure players would have spent money to buy gems...just to buy these items. And it was not even offered at all in RS...makes no sense!

Farm Supplier
    ..one more thing...I just noticed a small 'I' on the picture of the gem dispenser on the first page here. Does anyone know what that means?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    And still no reappearance of the gem dispensers Really unfair to offer this for just a few hours, without any memo that it would be removed quickly. At least if they had let players know they would remove it, we could have bought them. But this entire sale was supposed to last a few days...and the Gem dispenser is still showing on the 'offered items' on the first page here. Ironic, isn't it...I am sure players would have spent money to buy gems...just to buy these items. And it was not even offered at all in RS...makes no sense!
    I?m guessing they are closed today due to the holiday. I?m holding out hope that it is a glitch and they will rectify it once they open and honor the sale of the gem dispenser. I surely hope that they aren’t that unprofessional & crooked to post a sale item for 5 days and then remove it without any warning. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow and if they don?t bring it back I?m highly considering quitting this game. My daughter is sad because we play it together but I don’t want to support a company that does these sort of things. Very disappointed in Team Lava...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I?m guessing they are closed today due to the holiday. I?m holding out hope that it is a glitch and they will rectify it once they open and honor the sale of the gem dispenser. I surely hope that they aren’t that unprofessional & crooked to post a sale item for 5 days and then remove it without any warning. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow and if they don?t bring it back I?m highly considering quitting this game. My daughter is sad because we play it together but I don’t want to support a company that does these sort of things. Very disappointed in Team Lava...
    I like your optimistic approach to this issue, so I, too, will hold off judgement. I think, when the gem dispensers were originally sold (quite a number of years ago), the company was still Team Lava. Now, it is Storm 8. Team Lava was fairly helpful with players' issues. I hope Storm 8 follows through and does the right thing by re-offering the item.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    ..one more thing...I just noticed a small 'I' on the picture of the gem dispenser on the first page here. Does anyone know what that means?
    The 'I' stands for Information and can be found on all constructible items and a select few other items such as the dispenser. When the 'I' is tapped, you get a pop up explaining the item in question. I've included all the pop up screens in the images of post 1 for those players who have issues seeing the pop ups or getting them to appear.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 'I' stands for Information and can be found on all constructible items and a select few other items such as the dispenser. When the 'I' is tapped, you get a pop up explaining the item in question. I've included all the pop up screens in the images of post 1 for those players who have issues seeing the pop ups or getting them to appear.
    Thanks for replying, and I appreciate the answer. However, I thought the constructible items featured a picture of a hammer. I only noticed the 'I' on the Gem Dispenser, but, unfortunately, since it is no longer for sale, there is no way to click on it to find out an explanation of the item.

Executive Chef
    Are the sale items only available for limited time? Or can you still buy them once the sale is finished?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Where did you find the gem dispenser. I don?t see it

Oh I waited for gem dispenser for over a year now. Geez. I’m upset too ��

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast