Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Back to School Sale - 2019 Aug 30

Not fair I looked everywhere. No gem dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    And still no reappearance of the gem dispensers Really unfair to offer this for just a few hours, without any memo that it would be removed quickly. At least if they had let players know they would remove it, we could have bought them. But this entire sale was supposed to last a few days...and the Gem dispenser is still showing on the 'offered items' on the first page here. Ironic, isn't it...I am sure players would have spent money to buy gems...just to buy these items. And it was not even offered at all in RS...makes no sense!
    If anyone looks, the gem dispenser says 5 days, not 3 hours. Has Storm 8 removed any of the other items offered? NO! This was a junk sale in my opinion, just like this game is becoming.

Rhino Keeper
    Sale is there for another 6 hours and no explanation what so ever on the Gem Dispenser being removed?
    Bring it back please for the few hours sale is on
    So many people have been waiting for the Gem Dispenser to turn up in a sale and now it disappeared again Very Unfair S8
    Pls put it on Sale again

I hope S8 gives an explanation about the gem dispenser. If not, I'll be very disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Thanks for replying, and I appreciate the answer. However, I thought the constructible items featured a picture of a hammer. I only noticed the 'I' on the Gem Dispenser, but, unfortunately, since it is no longer for sale, there is no way to click on it to find out an explanation of the item.
    The "i" icon is more frequently seen on ovens. But you don't need to click on it to find out what it says for the gem dispenser. Like AnnirasSweets replied, she already posted a screenshot of the popup for us.

Farm Supplier
    Sale is almost end but until now no explanation from Storm8 about the gem dispenser being removed! Very disappointed.
    Not accepting new neighbors at the moment. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by butterquest View Post
    Sale is almost end but until now no explanation from Storm8 about the gem dispenser being removed! Very disappointed.
    So am I very disappointed If you can take an item from a sale you also can put it back in right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    So am I very disappointed If you can take an item from a sale you also can put it back in right?
    I totally agree!!

They really aren't going to do anything about the gem dispenser, but they'll give us a new quest. hmm.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I hope S8 gives an explanation about the gem dispenser. If not, I'll be very disappointed.
    The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Edit for update: For the long-term health of the game, Gem Dispensers from the timeframe of the error were removed and the Gem cost has been refunded to those players. Gems earned from the item weren't removed and are yours to keep. We appreciate your understanding and have taken steps to prevent this from being an issue moving forward.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast