Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Back to School Sale - 2019 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Annoyed isn’t the word...if they don’t bring back the gem dispenser for the remaining of the sale I’m quitting. I’ve had enough of this nonsense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Annoyed isn?t the word...if they don?t bring back the gem dispenser for the remaining of the sale I?m quitting. I?ve had enough of this nonsense.
    I?ve been seeing people quit in droves for the last three years. It?s sad that this happens. Don?t think they will bring it back. I?m not sure what their strategy was with that, (Financial aside) but they always alienate their biggest fans... and spenders!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bcute15 View Post
    This honestly makes me feel like I been scammed and wanna just delete the whole game they keep doing these unfair tactics now they stopped answering emails as well cause they know it?s wrong
    I completely agree...

So let me get this straight...the gem dispenser is for iOS only?? Why in the world would it not be available for Android users? That's a bit discriminatory, S8! 🤬

I luckily picked up 2 extra gem dispensers in the 3? hour time frame they were available, right before I went into work. Had I been at work when they were released, I would have missed the opportunity. I wanted to buy another when I got off from work and, to my surprise, they were removed from the sale! Many of my neighbors weren't on at the time of the release. Some are quitting. It seems as if every few months, I go through times when I have to add neighbors because so many of my dear neighbors have decided to quit. I might do the same soon.

For them to hype up this sale and then take away a key item is so wrong. IMO, this sale was a flop, lots of items that I'm not really interested in. BUT, they made it worse by taking away something they knew so many players wanted.

Totally agree about the gem dispenser! At first I wasn?t going to buy it... Just too expensive, but after thinking about it, thought it might be a good investment considering that I?m always purchasing gems anyway. So I go back all ready to buy and...It?s GONE!!! I keep checking to see if maybe they will honor the ?5 days? and bring it back but so far...Nothing!! SO NOT COOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcute15 View Post
    This honestly makes me feel like I been scammed and wanna just delete the whole game they keep doing these unfair tactics
    I felt the same. This scam was so unprofessional and unfair especially when I saw someone bought 40 gem dispensers while others like us missed out on it. Yes 40, not a typo error.

Storm8 should either bring it back to the sale for everyone or remove the ones purchased from this incident! You can't give preferential treatment to US players in disguise of a glitch! Be fair to all your global players who supported your games over the years!

Fashion Designer
    s8 it isn?t april fools where?s the gem dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    For them to hype up this sale and then take away a key item is so wrong. IMO, this sale was a flop, lots of items that I'm not really interested in. BUT, they made it worse by taking away something they knew so many players wanted.
    Glad you got yours. I agree with you; it's so wrong to remove a key item which majority of players wanted and had been asking for years.

They make it available for some preferred customers. I won't spend my cash on this company until they treat all their customers with the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    I luckily picked up 2 extra gem dispensers in the 3? hour time frame they were available, right before I went into work. Had I been at work when they were released, I would have missed the opportunity. I wanted to buy another when I got off from work and, to my surprise, they were removed from the sale! Many of my neighbors weren't on at the time of the release. Some are quitting. It seems as if every few months, I go through times when I have to add neighbors because so many of my dear neighbors have decided to quit. I might do the same soon.

I was at work when they were released and I found out they were released and was going to buy a couple of them when I got home, but they were gone. I was so disappointed.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast