Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: Back to School Sale - 2019 Aug 30

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Unfortunately s8 would have had 30+ extra moneys from me, because I would buy 2, but apparently they not want my money. I sad now, because I have none. But at least I have my candy robot to cry on
    Same. I'm pretty darn annoyed about this. It was there this morning and now it's gone. It would be one thing if they had said limited time only, but... It said it would be there for five days. Speaking of which, now it says that the sale is only four days, despite it not going live until 10am this morning.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Unfortunately s8 would have had 30+ extra moneys from me, because I would buy 2, but apparently they not want my money. I sad now, because I have none. But at least I have my candy robot to cry on
    Lol I was going to purchase gems at 30% off and buy two as well it just sucks I can?t get ahead in this game maybe it just not for me

Executive Chef
    Thank you for bringing back all the World Games items from 2012.

I know they are not favorites but I'm glad to have access to the gym playground and panda gymnast among others, also happy to see the Hard At Work piece.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Why did they remove the Gem descender? My game has been crashing like ticked off teenager behind the wheel and I bought one, but when I went back to buy another, they were gone. Can?t we catch a brake for once? 😢 I?m appreciative of the sale. Don?t get me wrong, but everything good is always met with something bad. 😏 I would have spent a bunch of money on them alone. *smh* I wish I knew what was going on in Storms heads. It boggles the mind. 🤨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyinpurple43 View Post
    Same. I'm pretty darn annoyed about this. It was there this morning and now it's gone. It would be one thing if they had said limited time only, but... It said it would be there for five days. Speaking of which, now it says that the sale is only four days, despite it not going live until 10am this morning.
    I’m seeing a lot of very unhappy, willing to go broke, customers on this issue. I saw the change from five to four days as well. Why do they keep trying to run ppl off? Every time they do something like this, I see a few more people quit. I stay cause I’m a glutton for punishment, but I feel they need to bring it back and honor what they said. There was no timer on it. I would have been ok with it if they had said, “limited time” but that was not the case. *Grumble grumble*

Fashion Designer
    How they display the time remaining has always been this way. It's the same way they display goal timers. 1 day actually means 1 day + 24 hours since they do hourly countdown. So 4 days is actually correct since it's 4 days + however many hours are left in today before the timer goes down one day. So I wouldn't be complaining about it unless you're new or you don't complete goals so you're not yet used to how goal timers work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    How they display the time remaining has always been this way. It's the same way they display goal timers. 1 day actually means 1 day + 24 hours since they do hourly countdown. So 4 days is actually correct since it's 4 days + however many hours are left in today before the timer goes down one day. So I wouldn't be complaining about it unless you're new or you don't complete goals so you're not yet used to how goal timers work.
    Well I didn’t think about that. I’ve been having tons of trouble with my game so I’ve been edgy and not thinking straight. However, the disappearance of the gem dispenser was not cool. Having issues getting into the game which I told them about 5 days ago and haven’t heard a peep about it, caused me to miss out on it. But...whateves I guess. You win some, you lose some. ��*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    The gem dispenser seems to have disappeared suddenly. I can?t find it for sale anymore.
    Yes it did!!
    Thank god I bought mine last night😨
    fawziaj

Better update your list. Gem dispenser no longer available! I have apple mini iPad and iPhone, no longer in any floor deco list to buy.
    Schmuck that I am just spent $34.99 on gems to buy the gem dispenser only to find it has been removed from the list!

NOT COOL TEAM LAVA!
    Last edited by raspberrydelights; 08-30-19 at 08:40 PM. Reason: More text

Wow I saw the gem dispenser was back and I was going to buy 5 of them when I got home from work and now I see they’re gone! Unbelievable that was the only thing I was going to buy

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast