Thread: Daily goal for Fairy Chest is missing

Executive Chef

Daily goal for Fairy Chest is missing

Today when new event started - 3 daily goals popped up for fairy chests. However one just diasppeared - i don't even know what this goal included.

Remaining goals: Fight 4 beasts.
    Clear 4 rocks.

The one you're missing is to tend to 10 Animals. Did you tap FINISH to clear the expired one of this same Goal from the previous event it was used in? Please write to support if you continue to experience this tomorrow.

If anyone else is experiencing this as well, please let me know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    The goal for placing the fairie atrium is checked but I don’t have one on my board or in my inventory just the butterfly grove!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The one you're missing is to tend to 10 Animals. Did you tap FINISH to clear the expired one of this same Goal from the previous event it was used in? Please write to support if you continue to experience this tomorrow.

I have the same problem, I got only 2 chests today. I didn't have the expired goal from the previous event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post

No, I I couldn't even open it. It was there for few seconds and then Goal just disappeared from my goal book.
    And yes- I definitely DID click Finish - I do that after EVERY single event. I like to keep my goal book very clean.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no fairy chest goals this morning. Aren?t we supposed to get 3 each day during event? Also, I?m not getting the chance to upgrade the butterfly grove. It just has timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone still having this problem? It was fixed yesterday so I received the 3 goals but then this morning it happened again and I have no fairy goals.

Rhino Keeper
    So I sent in a ticket request for this bug and it says they’ll review it during normal business hours Monday-Friday. Does this mean it won’t be fixed all weekend?