Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Out perception of time does get skewed sometimes. Castle Story turns 7 years this month.
    Oh dang. Perhaps my naive idealism comes from some sort of brain injury. Though I do understand where on my personal timeline I?m getting mixed up. Idk then, the first event I have on memory was that baller valentines one with the lit up heart trees and tons of flowers that gave red petals and whatever turned my potion shop pink.

Monalise would look good with all of that stuff (if I still had it).

Rhino Keeper
    I thought that the blooms would continue to give some of the useful things they had been dropping, but no. One hit and they’re gone now, giving (I think) a purple petal. Gee, don’t I have hundreds of ways to get purple petals? Well, at least they won’t be some useless object on the board that can’t be stored, take 20 energy to clear, and only drop objects from an expired event.

Rhino Keeper
    I could have sworn the splash screen for the completed garden included the chance for trade tickets. Was I just seeing what I wanted to see? Anyone have that screen shot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    In my opinion you should automatically get the prize if you send more than 10 adventures out. All the energy, resources and hard work should count for something. I sent out about 11 adventures and no Seyndia, just like no Mushroom Turtle and no Bloodhound. Come S8 give everyone a fair chance of winning the prize. Congrats to those who won Seyndia and the Pond.
    I like the idea of being certain to get the prize after 10 adventures if you don?t get it randomly on the first nine adventures.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1352.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	789.5 KB 
ID:	52981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1353.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	807.4 KB 
ID:	52982
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I could have sworn the splash screen for the completed garden included the chance for trade tickets. Was I just seeing what I wanted to see? Anyone have that screen shot?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Oh dang. Perhaps my naive idealism comes from some sort of brain injury. Though I do understand where on my personal timeline I?m getting mixed up. Idk then, the first event I have on memory was that baller valentines one with the lit up heart trees and tons of flowers that gave red petals and whatever turned my potion shop pink.

Monalise would look good with all of that stuff (if I still had it).
    I started playing in February of 2013 with the special Valentine edition. That pink potion shop is the Love Shack that is so coveted now. Monalise also looks good with the Ice Cream Mountain from the previous event. Come visit if you want to see my special Valentine section.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if the calculation is that by putting her on an eight hour timer but making two collections out of three worthless it's the same as a daily alicorn. Which would be kind of ok, except for the bait and switch aspect, except for those who only play once a day. For those, she's only worth something every three days or so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I wonder if the calculation is that by putting her on an eight hour timer but making two collections out of three worthless it's the same as a daily alicorn. Which would be kind of ok, except for the bait and switch aspect, except for those who only play once a day. For those, she's only worth something every three days or so.
    I am getting 1 energy so its not even the same as a daily.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am getting 1 energy so its not even the same as a daily.
    She has only dropped one energy so far for me. I would love confirmation from S8 on the range she can drop. I will click on her if she also gives a decent number of coins, I need to get my coins back up after spending most on expansions. So I need to pay attention to that. I guess she is energy neutral but a 5-8 drop of energy each time would make her more 'final prize' worthy.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Second collection from Butterly Grove was a black flag for petals. I was hoping it would be guaranteed spellbound dew drop but that's probably random/rare.
    I'll keep it out for the looks for now.