Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 487

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

  1. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    SO happy, Seyndia has a loving home; she is hanging out next to Dahlia in my Queendom.
    So happy someone actually wins Seyndia. I play three games. I keep adventures running constantly and never win the special drops ever. All 3 never. What a waste of energy

  2. #312
    I just got like 10,000 coins from Peridae!! Yay!! what a nice surprise!

  3. #313
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    HELP!! I didn't get my daily goals today, despite closing and reopening the app. Does anyone know why?
    Me neither-I’ve noticed sometimes they show up for me later in day. Fingers crossed for both of us

  4. #314
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    HELP!! I didn't get my daily goals today, despite closing and reopening the app. Does anyone know why?
    Mine have not shown until approximately 11am PDT daily (noon my time), but I havent paid attention to the exact time. I dont believe they show up when the game clock turns over daily, so hopefully they will show up in a few more hours for you!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  5. #315
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    15
    Got my daily goals and chopped my chests and finally have enough to start crafting Peridae!!!

  6. #316
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    205
    I was expecting Peridae to be large like the energy prize fairy but she?s tiny like the other fairies!

  7. #317
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Got my daily goals and chopped my chests and finally have enough to start crafting Peridae!!!
    Me too!

  8. #318
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    So happy someone actually wins Seyndia. I play three games. I keep adventures running constantly and never win the special drops ever. All 3 never. What a waste of energy
    Has anyone managed to get more than one Seyndia or do you lose the ability to go on the adventure for seconds and thirds after winning her?

  9. #319
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Has anyone managed to get more than one Seyndia or do you lose the ability to go on the adventure for seconds and thirds after winning her?
    I have two Seyndia faries.

  10. #320
    Monalise has dropped 5 energy for me so far. Any reports of more (or less) energy?

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •