Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    That?s what I mean, too. I think after so many adventures (and I?m more at the 7, 8, or 9 range) that you should get the special item. In this case the faerie. It shows a lot of effort on our part.
    I agree with all of the comments about the randomness. I sent out 8 or 9 adventures and no Faerie the same with the previous events. It is especially unfair when certain players get two or more of the random item. How easy would it be to allow all players to have a fair chance to receive the item I would think that would encourage players to spend real money on this game.

P.S. I am not targeting the players that do receive one or more of the random item. I am just saying why can't we all have a fair chance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I agree with all of the comments about the randomness. I sent out 8 or 9 adventures and no Faerie the same with the previous events. It is especially unfair when certain players get two or more of the random item. How easy would it be to allow all players to have a fair chance to receive the item I would think that would encourage players to spend real money on this game.

P.S. I am not targeting the players that do receive one or more of the random item. I am just saying why can't we all have a fair chance.
    That is a good point. And if we did just get it after a certain number of tries, people who wanted more, could just keep going to get more, while those of us who aren't going to do more than (#) anyway, could stop. Some people could still get it even on their first try, yet all of us would have a chance.

I said 20 adventures earlier because that's how many I'm willing to try for for Peridae. Usually it's just 5-10 random tries for unlucky me and I stop, but I really really want that third sister and the pond! Fingers crossed.

I think it's super sad for this event to set us up nicely to work to get two of the sisters, yet make it random whether or not we reunite them with Peridae, AND then we miss out on the pretty butterfly pond AND we've invested (up to 20 for me!) gold nuggets trying!!! If that happens, I hope there's some sort of splash screen for not completing the goal that says Peridae is happy and no longer in need of rescue. LOL-- we get closure on the Daily Trade goal like this, why not a lost sister??

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone post the specifics on the Kaleidoscope Field adventure? (Please don't tell me it requires a Golden Nugget!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Can someone post the specifics on the Kaleidoscope Field adventure? (Please don't tell me it requires a Golden Nugget!)
    Sorry it is a 4h adventure that requires 1 golden nugget, 1 butterfly net and 5 spring blooms.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having an issue with their butterflies not tallying correctly? I probably wouldn?t have noticed but I know that last night I triggered the crowns goal at 150+ sometime and then this morning after collecting, I only had 156 (I am supposed to be getting 8 per collection). I hope this miscount hasn?t been happening the whole time! I?ve missed end prizes by one or two collections in previous events and I?m wondering if there was a miscount then too. Grrrr

Sorry if this has already been covered but I?m so tired of chopping Spring Blooms to get blooms to use for the adventure that my arms are shot and my axe is dull. I?m using all of my energy on this. Anybody else having trouble getting Blooms? Any tips or tricks for increasing my chances?

Executive Chef
    I'm also having trouble getting blooms for the adventure. I don't know how others have gone on so many adventures. Is this the only way we can get the fairy Perdoit?
    Just by random seems like a spin on a slot machine. No reward for effort.
    On a another note what is the chest locked by goal in the fairy atrium supposed to be. What goal are they talking about?

Rhino Keeper
    I did allready many adventures, I think about 10, and still not have the fairy..

3 others events like this before this one by doing Adventure's for get the prize, I also not received one of them..

Please S8, change this and make this prizes for everybody!! Now it cost me so many golden nuggets and I get nothing for this

New Resident
    All of a sudden Butterfly grove level 5 drops just coins for me!For the last 24hours! Does anyone else have this issue? I’ve already reported it at support! So frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    No way I?ll get the Fairie from the adventure. Did it quite a few times already. The last one with the dog I did many many adventures but no dog. So wrong they give a prize for randomness