Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Do trade tickets max out at 99? Would rather keep generating tickets than stop to make expansion permits.
    Last edited by perry5; 09-01-19 at 03:03 PM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier
    I'm trying to hurry up producing wisp lanterns to get the last of my reduced price expansions. When I used a work fast boost I was delighted to discover that not only was the time halved but also the gems required to finish was halved. Yay!

15 gems are required for each missing wisp lantern for the expansion. Each lantern takes 4 hours in the workshop (with a gemming cost of 16 gems.) But when you choose to make one in a workshop with the work fast boost it takes only 8 gems to get one immediately. I think I can make all I need without gems, but it's nice to know that as long as I have enough earth wisps to make the lanterns there's an easier way to get what I need.

Executive Chef
    For players who are able to do the discounted plots, remember you have to expand them fully. For instance if you just apply the lanterns to the plots and not tickets and such, the plots will revert back to the pre-discounted requirements. I hope I explained that ok.

Farm Supplier
    Good point, Riverly, so that is why I keep my expansion permits at a high number instead of cashing in quickly. However, each discounted expansion here takes so many wisp lanterns that even if you started with the max of 99 wisp lanterns, you're out of them for the fourth expansion.

Thanks storm8 for these discounted expansions! And thanks, too, for the double trade permits from the Royal exchange!

Executive Chef
    People - don''t forget flyger and direwolf cubs can drop Wisp lanterns as well as Wyrens. ( MEanwhile also work like crazy on workshop ofc)

Executive Chef
    The case of the disappearing chests strikes again.

I completed all 3 daily quests but only 2 chests were in my inventory.

Is this happening to anyone else?

On a positive note, I received a yellow butterfly from my third adventure. Looks like I will be upgrading to level 4 by lunch tomorrow.

My sparkling mines are being stingy today also but (as mentioned) I am not too worried because we only need 22 butterflies from them.

Fashion Designer
    wishtheywerereal - thank you for the Wisp Lantern list, was just getting ready to go take a look and magically you read my mind
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I have done several adventures on each of my accounts with mixed results. Sometimes I get just the common butterflies with the occasional yellow and purple thrown in. I did my last adventure on my oldest account today and unfortunately no faerie. I went to my younger kingdom and collected my adventure and I got the faerie. My husband thought I was nuts with my reaction, I hollered out loud! This is the first time I have managed to get the special item offered only through the adventures on either of my accounts. Now if I could just get the barons tent to give me alicorn, lol!

Good luck to all!!

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Do trade tickets max out at 99? Would rather keep generating tickets than stop to make expansion permits.
    You can keep making tickets and go over the 99 cap, however you will lose any that drop from things like the dark unicorn, birthday goat etc., they will just black flag. In the old days when we didn?t have expansions available I used to just craft trade tickets as when you did the last expansion you lost the ability to craft expansion permits, now there are so many expansions to do I make sure I don?t go over the cap. Hope I haven?t confused you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    You can keep making tickets and go over the 99 cap, however you will lose any that drop from things like the dark unicorn, birthday goat etc., they will just black flag. In the old days when we didn?t have expansions available I used to just craft trade tickets as when you did the last expansion you lost the ability to craft expansion permits, now there are so many expansions to do I make sure I don?t go over the cap. Hope I haven?t confused you!
    No...that makes sense. Thanks!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>