Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Yep. Me too. I just dropped in to say green butterflies everywhere now!
    Hooray! Nice they fixed it so fast.

Farm Supplier
    Any idea what the fairie and the butterfly grove will drop when completed? Trying to decide if this event is worth doing.

Executive Chef
    How many goals for fairy chests there were today?

I could swear I saw 3 , but 1 just disappeared, before I could even see what it was.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    How many goals for fairy chests there were today?

I could swear I saw 3 , but 1 just disappeared, before I could even see what it was.
    three, I did them all - we are rewarded with fairies for trades and with the grand butterflies in modest amounts

Completed the second goal. Read the little script for the third goal. Collected from Ivy. Reset. Ivy shows as collected from. No yellow butterfly. Little script for third goal plays again. Now I wait for 12 hours. Why can't this game be fun???

Fashion Designer
    So, did anybody’s fairy atrium start with the leftovers from the last time? I had a bunch of each different type that I never “cashed in” and I stored it (since it stopped doing anything). When I pulled it back out, all my counts started at zero.

Fashion Designer
    I got all three, did two. Not sure I’m motivated enough to get rid of Fred (my parked troll) and waste energy fighting random beasties yet

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Completed the second goal. Read the little script for the third goal. Collected from Ivy. Reset. Ivy shows as collected from. No yellow butterfly. Little script for third goal plays again. Now I wait for 12 hours. Why can't this game be fun???

Same thing happened to me. I sent a request for a yellow butterfly to be deposited into my inventory to S8 an hour ago. No response (other than the automated message).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Fast and the fluttering:

After the Baron kvetches about hooooow haaaaard butterfly catching is, and some textbook cheering on from our ever unboundaried ruler, we have these tasks:

- gather 2 BLUE butterflies (from fangbeasts, fangbeasts are generating from spring bloom now at a good rate)
    - catch 1 PURPLE butterfly (from sparking mines, not a guaranteed drop)
    - gather 10 sweet pollen from spring blooms
    - prepare peablossoms, in workshop, one hour

Edit add: skunkupines spawning as much as if not more than fangies from the spring blooms. : )
    I had only skunks from spring blooms. Cows, on the other hand, are great for fangbeasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    So, did anybody’s fairy atrium start with the leftovers from the last time? I had a bunch of each different type that I never “cashed in” and I stored it (since it stopped doing anything). When I pulled it back out, all my counts started at zero.
    I had some and I still have some but I have no idea what have I started with as I did all the three daily quests already.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast