Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matjan75 View Post
    Monalise has dropped 5 energy for me so far. Any reports of more (or less) energy?
    I?ve had drops of 7 energy.
    I think she drops 5or6or7energy/8hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been super excited to play this event. Mostly because I don't like this format and the other half because ,I personally, am a little over fairies. Because of my relaxed attitude I haven't been clicking on the community building thingy every 2hrs like I should, so I'm cutting it extremely close to the end to win the main fairy prize. I do feel lucky to have won the fairy from the adventures but it's bittersweet because so many people haven't.... I will be skipping the shark event to replenish my energy spent chopping 950,000 spring blooms lol

Executive Chef
    That's funny! If I knew I would get a fairy from using my saved up energy, I would consider it. But it's a gamble. So that kinda leaves me out.

Come to think about it, I would even spend real $'s if I knew it would get me something. Once again S8 loses money from me.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-10-19 at 08:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    For those stressing about getting Monalise, I just collected from her for the first time and got 5 energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That's funny! If I knew I would get a fairy from using my saved up energy, I would consider it. But it's a gamble. So that kinda leaves me out.
    Same here. I moved my trees around and found a spring bloom hiding so I chopped it to rid my board of it. I also figured I'd send out just one more adventure if I got enough flowerthingies from that spring bloom. Well...I didn't get even one flowerthingy required for the adventure. Lol. So no more adventures for me. Not wasting the energy to gamble on the fairy when I've gambled and lost so many times before. I just really hope that goal disappears from my goal list after the event expires and doesn't just sit there taunting me forever.

I wish S8 hadn't increased the number of items to collect for grand prize in recent events from 760 to 1000. It makes it impossible for me to complete. It was bad enough before. Now with waiting on Ivy for 12 hours each time, there is no way to upgrade to the point of 25 collection in time to reach 1000. That is of course unless you get really lucky collecting from adventures multiple times. No fun when you never win. Just slogging away for nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryMeadows View Post
    I wish S8 hadn't increased the number of items to collect for grand prize in recent events from 760 to 1000. It makes it impossible for me to complete. It was bad enough before. Now with waiting on Ivy for 12 hours each time, there is no way to upgrade to the point of 25 collection in time to reach 1000. That is of course unless you get really lucky collecting from adventures multiple times. No fun when you never win. Just slogging away for nothing.
    The key thing is to collect from Ivy as close to 2 times a day from the beginning of the event as best you can. It is a guaranteed needed drop. I suspect something else might be slowing you down such as not being able to play as much as needed (job maybe?) or not having enough energy. I hope things get easier for you as you progress through the game.

So, here is the math for Ivy: you need 2 yellow butterflies to upgrade to level 2, then 3 for level 3, 4 for 4, 5 for 5 and 8 for 6. That is 2+3+4+5+8=22. If you can collect every 12 hours and don’t miss one it takes 11 days. That means you have 2 days left to reach 1000. You would have to be collecting literally every 2 hours all day long. That is not realistic. Players should be able to win prizes with only visiting the game 4 or 5 times a day. Otherwise it goes from being a game to being an addition. It just isn’t right.

Wish best of luck all who are doing the adventures to get their Seyndie. It took me approx 15 adventures until i got her, and when i finally got her it was probably power of the post when i cried it out here. But then the strange thing happened. Today the chest possibilities disappeared, there were no challenges at all to get faerie chest. If they won't come back i can't get the second faerie and as the result cannot get the beautiful butterfly pond which i find the most beautiful mastepiece of talented CS artists ever IMHO.
    Could anyone please give me an advice where i should write for quick solution for the faerie chests?
    P.S.: Pity we cannot share our excess items with other players. Have excess of all the butterflies and wish i could give them away for those who need them.
    P.P.S.: I noticed that i spend many hours daily playing CS. I love this game, but it has become an obsession/addiction. Is here any thread for such problems?

Executive Chef
    I confess that I did set a 2 hour timer. And I'm looking over your math. Are you taking into account that every time the "building" is leveled up, you get an increased amount of "points". I think butterflies in this case.
    But I agree with you that a player shouldn't have to be glued to the game. (Or setting timers).

And Game Addicted , as am I, I hope you get the pond.
    Maybe the chests will show up later for you. Hope so.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-10-19 at 11:20 AM.