Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am sorry if this was answered previously. . . Is the only way to get yellow butterflies is from Ivy?s hut? Meaning twice a day?
    I have gotten yellow butterflies (the 'Ivy's hut' kind) from adventures too.

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the inventory card + info of Seyndia? I fear I run out of adventure materials and don't want to clear more Spring Blooms.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Seyndia only drops coins so far as we know. It?s random amounts of coins but averages about 3k.

Executive Chef
    What I like about events like this is that I am already at a point where I can do some other things in my kingdom.

My daily energy sources gave me 200 energy today (woohoo) so I got enough pollen to wait until tomorrow's extra energy. I also got plenty of fangbeasts (only 3 more blue butterflies needed) that I've parked a garden troll until the dailies.

I'm not worried about the cows, since we have to tend animals for the dailies.

So now it's a waiting game for Ivy. My Wizard school energy will be used for trees, I will clear my 9 red mushrooms a couple of times a day and now I can get back to finding silver for the What Storms May Come .

Fingers crossed I don't miss too many Ivy.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, the lamp post is decor only. When you craft the grand butterfly, you only get one. It was a big waste of my fairies for both accounts!!

Also accidentally spent 60 or 80 gems yesterday, so I had to take a step back from the game for a little bit. I haven't read through about the last 4 pages or so of the messages, so I'm sorry if anyone spent fairies trying to get answers.

Trudyscandles
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-19 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I also have to take a step back and tell myself to slow things down a bit. 'Tis only a game.
    I'm just going for Peridae with my chests, so hoping the daily chests will get me there. Black flags have become the norm for me so that doesn't bother me a bit.
    If I do get extras and have the time, the fangbeast will be secondary. We'll see what happens.

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 updated! All the pics are in now. Still missing a few inventory pics.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can someone post the inventory card + info of Seyndia? I fear I run out of adventure materials and don't want to clear more Spring Blooms.
    Here you go.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s2.png 
Views:	130 
Size:	770.5 KB 
ID:	52857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s1.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	769.5 KB 
ID:	52858[
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I need 12 more purple butterflies and I have been getting 0-1 from my sparkling mines. I have received about three yellow butterflies from the adventure but no faerie. I have enough of the blue, red, orange and green. I just sent out another adventure I think this will be my last one.
    Last edited by Ki250; 09-01-19 at 07:12 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am sorry if this was answered previously. . . Is the only way to get yellow butterflies is from Ivy?s hut? Meaning twice a day? I am confused, behind,do not know the difference between yellow butterflies and grand butterflies how can I reach at least 500+ of yellow and/or grand butterflies my brain hurts and we need a quest for a brewmaster who can brew me some mead. Hmmmmm I have been away for a bit do we have an apiary for some bees yet?
    The Yellow Butterfly from Ivy's Hut and the Event Adventure is a material that you'll see in your inventory and is used to craft Bottled Fwipplebees which are then used to upgrade the Butterfly Grove. If you look at Post #5 Shibuya has posted a chart that shows players need to collect and use a total of 22 Yellow Butterflies to fully upgrade the Grove and complete the goal chain.

The Grand Butterfly is what you're collecting to win the individual and community prizes - you won't see these in your inventory, only on the event counter. We collect these Grand Butterflies from the Butterfly Grove (the higher you level up the building, the more GBs it drops), from the daily side goal chests, crafted in the Atrium and from fighting Butterfly Catchers. To collect all of the individual prizes, players will need to collect a minimum of 1,000 Grand Butterflies which sounds like a lot but is usually doable so long as you fully level up the Grove.