Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    After reading the past few posts I decided that I, too, would only do one more adventure as I do not have a stock pile of gold nuggets or the desire to do adventure after adventure for butterflies I don?t need. I just collected from my last adventure and I?m... speechless. This luck never happens to me! I?m halfway expecting to go back to my kingdom and find it was all a dream.

Attachment 52905
    Or that the game reset and she is gone.

Host(ess)
    I am LOVING this Challenge! So fun and the prizes are amazing. I got Seyndia on my 2nd adventure which made my day. And gold nuggets are scarse in the land of Sarah. I want that pond so bad. And the other fairies. Of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I am LOVING this Challenge! So fun and the prizes are amazing. I got Seyndia on my 2nd adventure which made my day. And gold nuggets are scarse in the land of Sarah. I want that pond so bad. And the other fairies. Of course.
    Welcome Sarah, I see this is your first post.
    YAY, glad you recieved Seyndia!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Yay for all who got Seyndia!

Yay for the fun event adventure efforts and the fun of the event!

Yay for S8 making it easier or guaranteed for us all! (On my wish list) : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    i meant Seyndia for the adventures. Got them mixed up. *slaps forehead*
    S8 originally had them mixed up on the goals and used Peridae for both. No wonder you confused them. It was only recently changed.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve done several “one more time” adventures. Each time thinking it would be the last. I don’t need anything but the faerie as I should be done with Ivy’s hut Sat night. After posting about my issues with getting anything “good” from the adventures. I finally decided to do one more adventure. Surprise...no faerie. Oh well. I now have enough pollen to almost do this whole event a second time.

Happy for everyone who did get Seyndia! However, S8 needs to figure something out for all the extra effort we put forth with the adventures. I went on 10 or 11.

Overall, I do like this event though.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-05-19 at 06:56 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Please get rid of this model of goal. What is the point?
    I completely agree. If it?s not achievable for everyone it shouldn?t be a goal at all. I?m getting very disenchanted with the random adventure rewards and the gold nugget and massive energy requirements to not get the special rewards.

Farm Supplier
    I think I’ve gone on 14 adventures with no fairy. I haven’t gotten any of the random special prizes in quite awhile, I feel like I’ve missed out on a lot of cute and helpful things for my kingdom. I noticed it’s taking a lot more chopping of the spring blooms to go on an adventure than in the beginning of the quest. I think I get about one flower for two blooms- so about 200 energy per adventure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I now have enough pollen to almost do this whole event a second time.

Happy for everyone who did get Seyndia! However, S8 needs to figure something out for all the extra effort we put forth with the adventures. I went on 10 or 11.

Overall, I do like this event though.
    And w SunnyGirl estimate of 200 per adventure now...

Yes, I echo these sentiments wholeheartedly.
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Fashion Designer
    NB/Noted : I posted a new thread in the bug forum re: only one crown for each of the milestones in this event, listed it as Wingin It instead Fast and Fluttering as per the bit on the butterfly total.

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast