Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Is there a trick to getting Seyndia? So many trips, so much failure...
    Pure luck, I have tried many, none of it worked. I don't to waist more time and nuggets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

What are the faerie crowns for? I don?t see them in my inventory? Are they useless?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by missbell2u View Post
    What are the faerie crowns for? I don?t see them in my inventory? Are they useless?
    check your Town Square
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Finally got Monalise. Not happy that after numerous adventures, no Seyndia on Any account which means no fountain. I agree with others that the "randomness" is really annoying/unfair, and makes me disinclined to spend $ on the game.

On the bright side, S8's practices that make me not want to spend $, means I barely hit my allowed budget for gaming. I use to easily spend $100/month with my games, now I do maybe $20-40 on others because I rarely spend here!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    For the last 2 days I've set an alarm to collect every 2 hours around the clock and finally got Monalise this morning.

As for Peridae I thought with the 3 chest early this morning would be more than enough however it turns out that both yesterday and today the chest drop rate for the golden faeries parts was lowered 1 each. Luckily I only needed a few more today and bought them with gems so I can get her too but decided not to work towards Seyndia after I only got butterflies this morning and even if I wanted to, the flower drops are like 0.01% rate.

At least I got 2 out of 3 but I would've love to have the whole family together next to their butterfly home and pond.
    I put my other fairy things together to keep them company.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Thank you! I had no idea that was even there. This is my first time playing in at least a year. I left because of all the ?issues? 😂

New Resident
    Me too! Lots of adventures, lots of failure

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I finished a little while ago and I have to say I’m pretty happy. I never get the special prize associated with the quests in the castle so I wrote that off early on. It didn’t take me long to figure out you either get it or you don’t. It is pretty random, and I may have alicorns but I don’t have a lot of time (thanks to work) or money to spend on gems (thanks to my kids) so I use my alicorns to make up for the time I would have been playing if I could play more often. Super happy surprise then, when I actually got Seyndia. Yes, the pond is a bit large, but flowers and butterflies are among my favorite things in the world so I’m smiles all around. Sending encouragement to all the discouraged folks out there- we win some we lose some, so remember on the days when we’re losing- one day we’ll win again. Hmm. That sounded better in my head, lol.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

8 adventures n gems spent in vain as still No Sayndia. Only stupid butterflies to fill my inventory, how rediculously unfair the random drop is. But at least I have a bigger incentive to stop buying gems, as the game is becoming more frustrating than enjoying.
    Storm 8 pls make the game fair for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    In my opinion you should automatically get the prize if you send more than 10 adventures out. All the energy, resources and hard work should count for something. I sent out about 11 adventures and no Seyndia, just like no Mushroom Turtle and no Bloodhound. Come S8 give everyone a fair chance of winning the prize. Congrats to those who won Seyndia and the Pond.