Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I am so frustrated right now. I have been playing this game since the quest first began. I really wanted to get the faeries, I thought they were so cute. I had gotten Mona last Friday but continued collecting butterflies for the community prizes. I have obliviated more shrubs and bushes than Carter has little liver pills, murdered more trolls than Ted Bundy and given up more gold nuggets than any miner forty niner in a never ending adventure for Seyndia. No matter how much or how little you play or how many gems you buy it is just chance that dictates your fate. Moral of the story: Do not spend any gems until items of chance are met.

Fashion Designer
    What! Monalise had been consistently dropping 5-8 energy each collection but now it's been changed to 1-2 energy. Seriously? I'm not surprised but still I'm very disappointed with S8's practice. I was going to log in just to praise how wonderful the prizes this event were and now I just feel like I've been wronged or misled
    Last edited by Melany77; 09-11-19 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What! Monalise had been consistently dropping 5-8 energy each collection but now it's been changed to 1-2 energy. Seriously? I'm not surprised but still I'm very disappointed with S8's practice. I was going to log in just to praise how wonderful the prizes this event were and now I just feel like I've been wronged or misled
    Monalise just dropped me 1 energy too! That's just plain stupid because I had to use 1 energy to collect from her so my net gain is zero.

Rhino Keeper
    I won Peridae and Monalise on both my accounts today, after a lot of hard work. If it's true Monalise will drop only 1-2 energy I'll be very unhappy. For now it's time to rest and recuperate, so I'll sit the next event(s) out.

Why doesn't S8 let the prize be collectible right after you 've won it (it doesn't cost them anything). Now you have to wait for 8 hours, which makes winning a bit bleh.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this isn?t true! I was so happy to have an energy dropper that dropped 5-8 every 8 hours! She was worth the $ I spent on the energy pack with that rate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What?!?
    Why would you change this Storm8!?!
    5-8 energy was the perfect amount.
    We can only have 1 of her so wouldn’t throw out the game economy.
    Very poor form Storm8!

Fashion Designer
    Note to self: Never go after random prize (like Seyndia) again. The gambling (with nuggets) and effort will not be fun. Don't be lured into trying for the random prize by the offer of an additional prize if you get the random one (like the butterfly pond).

I am thankful to have learned my lesson in this event, yet I really do hope S8 changes it up in the future for this format. So many features of this event are good improvements! And the graphics were beautiful.

Someone mentioned on this thread that this forum is a huge part of their game play. I agree. It's not fair how the random prize feature works for us as a community. I'm sad for those who tried and failed to get Seyndia and I am happy for those that did, and thankful to all for posting along the way.

Rhino Keeper
    1st collection from Monalise was 1 whole energy..... that's not even a prize!!! There is zero point in collecting from her. I don't even know about this game sometimes.

Well, I finally give up on getting Seyndia and the Butterfly Pond. I’ve run out of time. I have no idea how many quests I went on to get this random prize, let’s just say I still have 20 blue butterflies in my inventory. I have to stop spending gems in this game ( my mom and dad warned me about gambling at an early age).

Note to self: Feel 100 percent the same. Could not of said it better. I once quit playing for a year due to exhaustion and stress of the games. This time I will not quit but will sit back awhile to recoup things like all that gold I spent and my love and spirit for the game. Love the Monalise and will pay attention to her drops. I have been noticing S8 trickery here and there. Recently the the cow information has gone blank in the description. Maybe something there is going to change. I also recently bought a second Enfield critter that gave me 5 energy. When I collected from my new pair, I started getting 2 from one and 3 from the other. Still only five energy whether I have 1 or two. I feel the same about the mines. I do not always follow the posts, mostly I just skim when there seems to be issues. They have been very helpful, especially at the onset of new games.