Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The first time I said it was 3100 coins. I hope I wasn't mistaken. Perhaps I looked too quickly and it was 2100. Time will tell. Will keep you posted.
    Ah, I misremembered, then! And mistaking 2100 for 3100 would be an easy mistake to make. We'll see!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Well if this storyline is a veiled attempt by s8 to make fun of us for "not working hard enough" or for "wanting a complete collection" then they can have it, i dont need anything more because i have been dedicated to playing the free version of this game for a couple months now.

Thats ok s8, i was actually tempted to purchase gems for the upcoming sale but ya just reminded me why i dont need to make any purchases. It is because "i didnt work hard enough"

You are SO right and now my punishment is to keep my money in my bank! LOL
    Lol- In my opinion, it was very much an "in your face players!" I agree it was a good reminder not to spend real money on the game! The "''tis only a game" event was more subtle to me.

Thank you S8 for creatively reminding us in events that life is more than your game. ... yet we already know that, which is why we want it to be an enjoyable way to pass some time. The game is not our job, it's yours.

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot spawn a fangbeast tonsave my life. Everything is direboars-is it because I?m in the spawn 50 direboats to get 20 milk goal? It ends in like 8 hours-hopefully my fangbeast are locked out for that long - need that butterfly to move on. potP.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting plenty from chopping trees farmhouses and the spring bloom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    They spawn when chopping Spring Bloom.
    Make sure no other monster is on your board.
    We need a lot of the Sweet Pollen, so it is a nice combo.
    thanks for the info, but spring bloom only drops skunkupine, nothing else, thanks ..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I am getting plenty from chopping trees farmhouses and the spring bloom
    Farmhouses are spawning that catcher troll all the time for me. Can't get fangbeasts there right now, when usually they would be a reliable source! Spring blooms work, though not ideal either because they often spawn Skunkupines instead of Fangbeasts. I'll have to try chopping trees - I was afraid of getting dire boars instead of fangbeasts from trees.
    All of which is to say: I feel for you, ham2905! I'm having a hard time getting those butterflies from fangbeasts as well, and I'm not on any dire boar goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Also, did anyone else feel like the dialogue is a passive aggressive jab at our complaining about events? Seemed... weirdly applicable .
    Yes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	121CB10B-3C3A-4951-BAB1-EFFF3B51046E.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	52806

Name:	D11F3EA2-0AF6-4186-8FA7-1B445323FA09.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	52807

Rhino Keeper
    To everyone having trouble with Fangbeasts, I've been getting plenty collecting from Cows. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Cannot spawn a fangbeast tonsave my life. Everything is direboars-is it because I?m in the spawn 50 direboats to get 20 milk goal? It ends in like 8 hours-hopefully my fangbeast are locked out for that long - need that butterfly to move on. potP.
    It?s not just you. I spawned a huge number of dire boars this morning. My fang beast spawns have come from cows and chopping the purple flowers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes.

Name:	121CB10B-3C3A-4951-BAB1-EFFF3B51046E.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	52806

Name:	D11F3EA2-0AF6-4186-8FA7-1B445323FA09.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	52807
    I am really offended by this also. Never ridicule your customers to their face......
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast