Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    SO happy, Seyndia has a loving home; she is hanging out next to Dahlia in my Queendom.
    So happy someone actually wins Seyndia. I play three games. I keep adventures running constantly and never win the special drops ever. All 3 never. What a waste of energy

Rhino Keeper
    I just got like 10,000 coins from Peridae!! Yay!! what a nice surprise!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    HELP!! I didn't get my daily goals today, despite closing and reopening the app. Does anyone know why?
    Me neither-I’ve noticed sometimes they show up for me later in day. Fingers crossed for both of us

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    HELP!! I didn't get my daily goals today, despite closing and reopening the app. Does anyone know why?
    Mine have not shown until approximately 11am PDT daily (noon my time), but I havent paid attention to the exact time. I dont believe they show up when the game clock turns over daily, so hopefully they will show up in a few more hours for you!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Got my daily goals and chopped my chests and finally have enough to start crafting Peridae!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was expecting Peridae to be large like the energy prize fairy but she?s tiny like the other fairies!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Got my daily goals and chopped my chests and finally have enough to start crafting Peridae!!!
    Me too!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    So happy someone actually wins Seyndia. I play three games. I keep adventures running constantly and never win the special drops ever. All 3 never. What a waste of energy
    Has anyone managed to get more than one Seyndia or do you lose the ability to go on the adventure for seconds and thirds after winning her?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Has anyone managed to get more than one Seyndia or do you lose the ability to go on the adventure for seconds and thirds after winning her?
    I have two Seyndia faries.

Monalise has dropped 5 energy for me so far. Any reports of more (or less) energy?