Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 487

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

  1. #431
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    145
    Pretty disappointing.. my collection from Monalise last night right after the event was 7 energy. This morning’s collection was two. Some people are reporting 1 energy and seriously what’s the point of having drops at all from her then? This better be a mistake...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

  2. #432
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    72
    I just got one energy from my first collection of Monalise. I never got the fairy from the adventure so of course no pond as well. I spent a ton of energy on adventures trying for it. This event wasn’t worth the energy spent for me. I think I may work on my expansions for awhile instead of the next event.

  3. #433
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Do the developers at S8 ever read these forums? Or have someone who relates our concerns? On one hand it seems they may. . . Oh players are happy Mona drops 5-8 energy, let’s drop it to 1-2 energy. And players are displeased they cannot finish the Butterfly Quest. . . . Oh well look at all the money they spent when we took Seymdia out of the Adventure so no one could get her. Keep chopping those shrubs and blooms.
    Of course the forums are read and if it isn't read by the Developers, feedback is passed to them about how we feel about certain things. If you've been here long enough you will, however, eventually become very familiar with this line (or variations of it) :

    Please note that... changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.
    If you've never seen that line before, then memorise it. No need to understand what it means.

  4. #434
    Just collected from Monalise and got 1 energy. That has to be a glitch. I really want to give S8 the benefit of the doubt here. It seems extraordinarily odd that they would have an event with a useless grand prize. At 1-2 energy, Monalise is basically a decoration. I?m legitimately surprised they haven?t chimed in yet to tell us to hang tight while they fix it.

    These events take time and energy (not just in game energy either) so we deserve to know what we?re actually trying to get. A bait and switch like this would be straight up bad practice.

    But like I said, I?m giving the benefit of the doubt and waiting for S8 to confirm.

  5. #435
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Just collected from Monalise and got 1 energy. That has to be a glitch. I really want to give S8 the benefit of the doubt here. It seems extraordinarily odd that they would have an event with a useless grand prize. At 1-2 energy, Monalise is basically a decoration. I?m legitimately surprised they haven?t chimed in yet to tell us to hang tight while they fix it.

    These events take time and energy (not just in game energy either) so we deserve to know what we?re actually trying to get. A bait and switch like this would be straight up bad practice.

    But like I said, I?m giving the benefit of the doubt and waiting for S8 to confirm.
    Have you not been playing S8 games for very long? Because...

  6. #436
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    My first collection from Monalise, an hour after the end of the event, got me five points of energy. I'm waiting for the eight hours until the next collection to see if the amount of energy collected drops.
    Did my second collection and received four points of energy from her.

  7. #437
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hove, south coast of England, UK 🇬🇧
    Posts
    805
    ...And the garden drops coins and, I vaguely remember, something useless, like petals. It is pretty, so it will hold real estate on my board until something more appropriate shows up.

    Fun to do, I really really like the Ivy bottleneck events (I know that opinion is not universal here). But gosh, the drops of the prizes and Seyndia scarcity combined w the butterfly pond being so so so hard to get...

    VMorrow, I empathise w your considerations. I am staying to do more expansions but have a lot of ambivalence about the next event now. With my luck in missing events though, the coolest stuff goes when I pull back! D'oh! : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

  8. #438
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,577
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ...And the garden drops coins and, I vaguely remember, something useless, like petals. It is pretty, so it will hold real estate on my board until something more appropriate shows up.

    Fun to do, I really really like the Ivy bottleneck events (I know that opinion is not universal here). But gosh, the drops of the prizes and Seyndia scarcity combined w the butterfly pond being so so so hard to get...

    VMorrow, I empathise w your considerations. I am staying to do more expansions but have a lot of ambivalence about the next event now. With my luck in missing events though, the coolest stuff goes when I pull back! D'oh! : )
    Someone posted earlier that it drops multiple spellbound dew. I collected this morning during w/d warrior unlimited energy but unfortunately didn't take note of the drops.

  9. #439
    The gist of it was that, as so many others, I'm extremely annoyed by the changed drop rate for Monalise and that I would have been at least somewhat less upset if they had simply changed the timer to 22 hours. Obviously I'd still have been a bit disappointed, but we've had several daily energy droppers as a final prize for an event, so overall this would have been fine.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-12-19 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Removed mod action text - see forum rules

  10. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Have you not been playing S8 games for very long? Because...
    Haha actually I?ve played castle story for at least 8 years. But I take looong breaks so I don?t count myself among the seasoned and battle-hardened veterans. I guess my style of play (on for 6 months, off for 1.5 years, on for 3 months, off for 2.5 years) is the secret to my naive idealism.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •