Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Me too!
    Yay Huckle!
    To those asking...I did try to go on another castle mission for an additional fairy after I won one but nada. Which is fine. I just figured I might as well try it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    I have two Seyndia faries.
    That’s awesome!!! You should go buy a lottery ticket you lucky duck ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    At this point I'm throwing down for an occasional Spring Bloom when not regularly maintaining my board and slowly going through main quest lines. I've lost count on how many adventures I've gone on for that blankety-blank faerie (7+ at least). Honestly, what gets me most about wanting her is that in previous RNG bonus spawns, there's no ADDITIONAL reward for it. It was a nice coin drop for a low timer. But this time there's an exclusive animated pond/decor in addition to the RNG bonus. That's inordinately unfair.
    100 percent agree. It?s not bad enough there?s a goal for the fairy that everyone can?t get but the animated pond just adds more salt in the wound on this event.

My 1st collection from Peridae gave me a little over 1,000 coins (1024?) and I got a black flag for blue petals.

Farm Supplier
    I have a neighbor that has 6 Seyndia so maybe she?s in those 40 gem chest . I don?t have any and I?m not doing anymore adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    That?s awesome!!! You should go buy a lottery ticket you lucky duck 🦆
    I agree, you are a lucky duck! I've gone on at least a half dozen adventures with no luck at all! Not sure if I'm even going try anymore!😩

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else not reciebe 3 Grand Buttetflies from crafting the Butterfly pole from the faerie chests? Or only get 1 instead of 3 for trading faeries for Grand Butterflies?

I sent a help report in but was cutious if others have same problem

Rhino Keeper
    Have run over 30 adventures trying to get that stupid Fairy. Would not bother but really want that pond!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Anyone else not reciebe 3 Grand Buttetflies from crafting the Butterfly pole from the faerie chests? Or only get 1 instead of 3 for trading faeries for Grand Butterflies?

I sent a help report in but was cutious if others have same problem
    Yeah. Last week when I was testing the crafts (because of the description issue) I found that I only received 1 instead of 3. I thought perhaps that the number would be adjusted when they fixed the descriptions but that's not the case.

I added this info to my Bugs post here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1593071 the info was added last week but haven't seen any response to the issue. *shrugs*

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten Talinum faeries anywhere other than the chests ? I'm trying to gather enough to craft the fairy but the drop rate is incredibly low, not to mention the spring blooms are super rare to get also and Seyndia is a no show.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE