Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    There have def been some previous story lines that I didn't have luck with-So I just shrug and say maybe the next one will go better. To all those getting angry and frustrated, remember, it's just a game. If you're not having fun with it put the phone down and go for a walk. Go hang out with friends. It's just a game and not worth feeling so upset and spreading negativity on the forum and bashing the game developers. I understand feeling disappointed but it's just a game and not worth ruining your day. You don't need every prize. It won't change your life in any way if you get one or not. I have played for years and read the forum for years for advice/help and it's such a downer to read people complaining and complaining and complaining.
    Sending you all positive energy and good vibes!!!!
    I feel like you have not played many games from other companies, who respond to critiques from their customers (us). Venting or grumping is a socially accepted outlet for frustration, and if you truly have read the Forum "for years" I am surprised that you seem to think it is inappropriate people are "complaining" about issues that affect gameplay. If we were "bashing" the devs, there would be foul language & name calling. And statements about how awful the game is, without offering any solutions for improvement. We don't do that; we address things that we think are important. Pointing out things that occur repeatedly that frustrate/upset us is the only way the devs will know what is important to us, their customers. So if we didn't "complain" the company wouldn't know why some customers leave.

And I for one feel validated when I can see that others also think certain game changes should occur.

Please read the "WooHoo!!" thread more, if you feel that the event threads are such a downer.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    My first collection from Monalise was 6 energy; second collection was 5. I loooooove her dress
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    There have def been some previous story lines that I didn't have luck with-So I just shrug and say maybe the next one will go better. To all those getting angry and frustrated, remember, it's just a game. If you're not having fun with it put the phone down and go for a walk. Go hang out with friends. It's just a game and not worth feeling so upset and spreading negativity on the forum and bashing the game developers. I understand feeling disappointed but it's just a game and not worth ruining your day. You don't need every prize. It won't change your life in any way if you get one or not. I have played for years and read the forum for years for advice/help and it's such a downer to read people complaining and complaining and complaining.
    Sending you all positive energy and good vibes!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I feel like you have not played many games from other companies, who respond to critiques from their customers (us). Venting or grumping is a socially accepted outlet for frustration, and if you truly have read the Forum "for years" I am surprised that you seem to think it is inappropriate people are "complaining" about issues that affect gameplay. If we were "bashing" the devs, there would be foul language & name calling. And statements about how awful the game is, without offering any solutions for improvement. We don't do that; we address things that we think are important. Pointing out things that occur repeatedly that frustrate/upset us is the only way the devs will know what is important to us, their customers. So if we didn't "complain" the company wouldn't know why some customers leave.

And I for one feel validated when I can see that others also think certain game changes should occur.

Please read the "WooHoo!!" thread more, if you feel that the event threads are such a downer.
    I can see both sides of this.... I remember the first time I didn't complete a goal, it was Tea Party event, and I had the epiphany that it is ok if I don't complete every event, and then each time after that when an event was ridiculously challenging, it was so much easier to skip it.

I also remember when the first 2-energy minimum droppers were rolled out.... they were those spring unicorns with the pink roses... and we were all like, oh how cheap to give only 2 energy but we want them because they are so pretty! Then I remembered that I am not in junior high school anymore and maybe it is ok if I don't get every rainbow pegasus or purple unicorn or whatever group of colored pixels they throw at us.

I have finished all of the main goals, so my energy is over 25K because there isn't much to spend it on. The MH is not as much fun as it used to be because there hasn't been an MRC animal worth trading gold tokens for in months, so those are often maxing out too. We don't get many answers from S8 to our questions about why can't we sell or store everything, filter or categorize inventory, have RP's count toward expansions even if they are stored, and a whole long list of other things that have no effect on "game economy" .... if they can't or won't do it, fine, but why not explain why?

On the other hand, I still spend a good 20 minutes every morning with my coffee playing CS, and may check in a couple more times per day depending on what is going on and whether I am interested in the current event. I still have 60 expansion plots that I am far from completing so there is that motivation. And of course there is the forum which almost makes the game secondary
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Just went on my last adventure for the fairy and no luck. I wouldn’t be so frustrated if it didn’t happen all the time. I can’t even remember the last random prize I actually won. I spent a lot of energy and went on about 17 adventures because I really wanted her and the pond. The game becomes a lot less fun when the randomness of the prizes seems like it is never in your favor.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gentle reminder that while it's ok to express your opinion and feedback is welcomed, please be respectful of others opinions.

Feedback posts do not belong in the event thread, and should be made in the forum dedicated to feedback. If further posts derail the thread I'll move and moderate posts.

Thank you all.

Rhino Keeper
    At this point I'm throwing down for an occasional Spring Bloom when not regularly maintaining my board and slowly going through main quest lines. I've lost count on how many adventures I've gone on for that blankety-blank faerie (7+ at least). Honestly, what gets me most about wanting her is that in previous RNG bonus spawns, there's no ADDITIONAL reward for it. It was a nice coin drop for a low timer. But this time there's an exclusive animated pond/decor in addition to the RNG bonus. That's inordinately unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    I can't believe my luck. I literally almost squeal when I see the pop up said I got her

Attachment 52945

Good luck to those who's still trying!
    Congratulations.

New Resident
    Can anyone help me please? In my faerie atrium the last option to craft says “locked by goal” and it looks like it is the option to craft faerie chests? They would cost one tanilium faerie?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmoo7 View Post
    Can anyone help me please? In my faerie atrium the last option to craft says “locked by goal” and it looks like it is the option to craft faerie chests? They would cost one tanilium faerie?
    It looks to me like a placeholder for future events. Similar to the Town Square with the end section saying 'coming soon'. We will likely be using the Atrium again.

HELP!! I didn't get my daily goals today, despite closing and reopening the app. Does anyone know why?