Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Same elm tree glitch. Lots of orange butterflies, only one green after chopping 5 elm trees.

Rhino Keeper
    At least the elm is a good source of orange butterflies until they fix the glitch. LOL Since cows are not dropping a lot of orange ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    White birch also drops green butterflies.
    Red acer drops orange butterflies.
    16 cows only gave me 3 orange butterflies �� also remember that plant in a log counts toward clearing rocks for daily goals. Great way to save a bit of energy.

Edit: cleared 3 more birches with only orange butterflies no green��
    Yep. I got one green butterfly, and then nothing but orange, from all sorts of trees. Chopped a couple of white birch just in case.

Executive Chef
    Well...no green butterflies anymore. Just the one - and now trees won't give them anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    At least the elm is a good source of orange butterflies until they fix the glitch. LOL Since cows are not dropping a lot of orange ones.
    Doesn't surprise that event seems already filled with bugs. - They even made the event itself about Bu(gs)tterflies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well...no green butterflies anymore. Just the one - and now trees won't give them anymore.
    Me too, just one and then nothing. Tried fruit trees too.. nothing.
    Wait till they fix it?

Rhino Keeper
    What a nice surprise! I just got a spellbound dew from chopping spring blooms - those are always welcome since I'm still working on Raising The Stakes.

Also, judging from prior experience with S8, I'm not sure the green butterfly thing is a glitch that will be fixed. In the goal book out says "from trees" for the orange butterflies without specifying which trees, so I think those drops are intentional. And I fear the green butterflies might just be quite rare..

Executive Chef
    Green butterflies dropping now!
    Mermaid shop is also restored to its original state.

Fashion Designer
    Also, judging from prior experience with S8, I'm not sure the green butterfly thing is a glitch that will be fixed. In the goal book out says "from trees" for the orange butterflies without specifying which trees, so I think those drops are intentional. And I fear the green butterflies might just be quite rare..[/QUOTE]

Orange butterflies come from cows; trees are supposed to drop green butterflies. Typical S8 glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. Me too. I just dropped in to say green butterflies everywhere now!

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast