Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the spellbound dew was only from the fairy you could craft? And that really stinks about the energy change!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I thought the spellbound dew was only from the fairy you could craft? And that really stinks about the energy change!
    Ok now I'm second guessing myself. But I know I saw 3 dew drop this morning and I'm pretty sure it was from the grove. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Second collection from Butterly Grove was a black flag for petals. I was hoping it would be guaranteed spellbound dew drop but that's probably random/rare.
    I'll keep it out for the looks for now.
    Over gotten multiple spellbound few at least twice so far. I got 3 or 4 each time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Oh dang. Perhaps my naive idealism comes from some sort of brain injury. Though I do understand where on my personal timeline I?m getting mixed up. Idk then, the first event I have on memory was that baller valentines one with the lit up heart trees and tons of flowers that gave red petals and whatever turned my potion shop pink.

Monalise would look good with all of that stuff (if I still had it).
    I started playing in February of 2013 with the special Valentine edition. That pink potion shop is the Love Shack that is so coveted now. Monalise also looks good with the Ice Cream Mountain from the previous event. Come visit if you want to see my special Valentine section.

Edit I just moved Monalise next to my Love Shack. With her nerfed energy drop, I don’t need to have her in a more handy place for collection.

Come on S8! One energy drop is ridiculous. How does those 4 or 5 more energy upset the economy of the game. Don’t you see your parsimony causes ill will and great dissatisfaction with your customers.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 09-12-19 at 12:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe the bait and switch. I just confirmed only 1 energy from Monalise in my kingdom. It's definitely not worth collecting. If it was a chance for more energy AND thousands of coins, then maybe, but just the energy you used? What's the point.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I got 2 energy from Monalise this morning. A totally dissapointing reward when this keeps up. Yet another dud, not worth 14 days of intensive gameplay. Peridae gave me over 10000 coins so she seems a lot more useful...It hasn'*** been the first time they changed the drops. I remember the pots of gold, I have seen maybe one golden nugget and some golden apples or golden eggs since that event, though the coin drops are useful.

I will take a break from events for a while (again).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Over gotten multiple spellbound few at least twice so far. I got 3 or 4 each time.
    I just got an incredible 10 (10!!) spellbound dew from Peridae, so that was a nice surprise. But again only 1 energy from Monalise, which makes me feel made fun of, to be honest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ok now I'm second guessing myself. But I know I saw 3 dew drop this morning and I'm pretty sure it was from the grove. Time will tell.
    It was from the butterfly garden. I got three dew this afternoon. Didn't pay attention to this morning's drop so can't say what I got. If it drops dew regularly it should be great for the game. Alas I am usually maxed out on dew.

I guess one energy per per collection means 2 energy per day and so she's a daily 2 energy alicorn in S8 world 😂 Either that or she's a lovecupine 😂

Fashion Designer
    I just collected the 50 energy crate gift and then collected from Monalise. She gave me 3 energy.. which I guess is better than 1.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    If they drop it that stinks but please don?t drop it to one!