Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Riverly, you were right, the chests appeared automatically today evening (usually they appear in the morning), so luckily it was just a temporary bug. Yay, it looks like i will get the jewel of my kingdom, the obsessive dream of mine - the butterfly pond.
    I wonder how much has improved the visual appearance of new items since last two years - animation, colors and fantasy&talent of CS artists. I wonder if they draw paintings - would be happy to visit a gallery with their works. As i myself cannot draw even a cat, i find the works of CS artists stunning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Wish best of luck all who are doing the adventures to get their Seyndie. It took me approx 15 adventures until i got her, and when i finally got her it was probably power of the post when i cried it out here. But then the strange thing happened. Today the chest possibilities disappeared, there were no challenges at all to get faerie chest. If they won't come back i can't get the second faerie and as the result cannot get the beautiful butterfly pond which i find the most beautiful mastepiece of talented CS artists ever IMHO.
    Could anyone please give me an advice where i should write for quick solution for the faerie chests?
    P.S.: Pity we cannot share our excess items with other players. Have excess of all the butterflies and wish i could give them away for those who need them.
    P.P.S.: I noticed that i spend many hours daily playing CS. I love this game, but it has become an obsession/addiction. Is here any thread for such problems?
    My experience with the chests, since they have a 24 hour timeframe in which the goals are available, they show up back in your book 24 hrs after you complete the third goal. Mine got off this time due fun RL events so my goals now show up in the morning. I will only have one more opportunity (Wednesday morning) to get and chop the chests. However, this morning I was able to get what I needed for the faerie.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Riverly, you were right, the chests appeared automatically today evening (usually they appear in the morning), so luckily it was just a temporary bug. Yay, it looks like i will get the jewel of my kingdom, the obsessive dream of mine - the butterfly pond.
    I wonder how much has improved the visual appearance of new items since last two years - animation, colors and fantasy&talent of CS artists. I wonder if they draw paintings - would be happy to visit a gallery with their works. As i myself cannot draw even a cat, i find the works of CS artists stunning.
    Good to hear! I too love the artwork, but not sure about the sharks tho. Every time I see my kids throughout the year they ask me
    "Are you still playing your Castle Story". Yep.

Rhino Keeper
    I worked like crazy to collect everything and level up. I managed to get to level 6 on sunday evening and I was prepairing for the worst, I still needed 400 points for Monalise, that's 16 collections with workdays (and hardly no play) ahead. But fortunately changing accounts on my phone worked so I was able to squeeze in 3 extra collections today on both my accounts. I can do one more collection today and when I'm able to change accounts again tomorrow, Monalise will be in my realm by tomorrow evening. I still need 5 collections.
    I went after the chests too this time and am crafting Peridae in both my kingdoms as we speak. No luck with adventures, however. I got 2 yellow butterflies from all my adventures, but no faerie. I definitely wouldn't have succeeded without those 2 butterflies (that's one whole day of collecting). I must admit I started to use a timer when I noticed it was going to be terribly close...

This time energy wasn't the problem, I had a little over 1000 energy saved and that definitely made it all easier. Time on the other hand was another matter. Real life can get in the way and logging on every two hours is just not always possible. It was already very difficult when they required 760 for the main prize, but 1000 makes it nearly impossible for me.

Before the weekend (and even monday morning) I was quite pessimistic about my chances, but when everything works out I'll have 2 out of 3. And to quote: Two out of three ain't bad.

But the graphics are awesome
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Gave up on the butterfly pond, many adventures with no seyndia, bearly going to have a enough time to get Mona & chests quit showing up so Peridia is questionable unless the chests show up. Where can u get the darn things to show up? All work with not much gain.

Fashion Designer
    I’m like Frank Sinatra who kept retiring but coming back for one more concert. I kept telling myself no more adventures, but darn if yesterday I didn’t chop 12.5 spring blooms to get the 5 blooms I needed for the adventure. I sent it out one more time....and no Faerie. I was able to get the other two faeries today, but my little faerie family won’t be complete.

Still love this game though.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a little slow but finally figured out I need to do the dire solutions to get the chest. Hurrah got one of he faeries

I?m so frustrated with the game that I may sit out several upcoming games to pout and to catch up with my neglected Queendom. I?ve gone on 1 to 3 adventures a day since the adventure started. I?ve been with this game for a long time and never have chopped as much as I have for this phantom Seyndia. I have the other two fairies and love them. The animated pond with butterflies sounds beautiful. With 40 or more chops to get one flower is making it look like I?ll never have enough energy for another go at it. I even used boosts for gold 3 times, but my mines are barren, no such luck. Sigh.

After 30 adventures, I finally got Seyndia. After seeing her as a prize in this event, I was determined to send out adventures until the end of the event. I am always excited to win or purchase fairies. They?re awesome.

For anyone who is still trying to get Seyndia, I wish you success. I hope that S8 is taking in to account that the number of adventures we send out, the greater our chances of getting the rare prize. But who knows.....

Keep trying til the bitter end, you might get a surprise. I?ll keep my fingers crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no Seyndia for me—so disappointed! I have averaged at least two adventures per day—am trying one last time! It’s bad enough to miss out on Seyndia, but it is like rubbing salt in the wound when it also prevents me from obtaining the butterfly pond!