Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Host(ess)
    After being locked out of the last quest with the fake no internet error and missing out on the swirlicorn I have no faith in getting the fairy Perdoit

Executive Chef
    I will most likely do one more adventure so don't think I will get the faerie. I need my energy for storyline quests rather than filling up on useless pollen. However, I did receive a yellow butterfly twice so I should be level 5 in 20 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got the fairy but I tell you that the amount of nuggets this cost me means she is worth her weight in gold. An insane amount of adventures.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I will most likely do one more adventure so don't think I will get the faerie. I need my energy for storyline quests rather than filling up on useless pollen. However, I did receive a yellow butterfly twice so I should be level 5 in 20 hours.
    I might do one more adventure. I'm really hoping that one more will get me the fairy because after that one more adventure I'm not doing anymore. At all. Because those blooms are getting to the impossible-to-obtain stage.
    In other words, I'm hoping for a power of the post miracle

Rhino Keeper
    I see yellow butterflies drop from adventure but they don’t go in my inventory, same for chests. I only get them from Ivy. I’m also only getting butterflies from the mines after 3 collections, it’s going to take me forever to upgrade. Already spent my gems on the last event to speed up.

Fashion Designer
    After reading the past few posts I decided that I, too, would only do one more adventure as I do not have a stock pile of gold nuggets or the desire to do adventure after adventure for butterflies I don’t need. I just collected from my last adventure and I’m... speechless. This luck never happens to me! I’m halfway expecting to go back to my kingdom and find it was all a dream.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9A356FB3-54CF-4C9C-9D5D-6B687FA37BE9.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	52905
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    After reading the past few posts I decided that I, too, would only do one more adventure as I do not have a stock pile of gold nuggets or the desire to do adventure after adventure for butterflies I don’t need. I just collected from my last adventure and I’m... speechless. This luck never happens to me! I’m halfway expecting to go back to my kingdom and find it was all a dream.

Congrats on your faerie!! Hopefully it will still be there when you return!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Joanna2 View Post
    All of a sudden Butterfly grove level 5 drops just coins for me!For the last 24hours! Does anyone else have this issue? I’ve already reported it at support! So frustrating.
    I noticed this on a few of my collections. It resolved itself fairly quickly, so I didn't bother reporting it. With my luck lately, I'll probably miss the final faerie prize by a few butterflies and that would be the reason, lol.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I agree with you both. If they keep it random like this, I wish there was a way to get it through effort and not just chance-- for instance, you could get it by chance on the adventure (like it is), but if you sent out 20 adventures, you automatically got it after putting in that much effort. So some people would get it randomly, and others could get it eventually.
    Excellent proposal, I wish it worked that way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    After reading the past few posts I decided that I, too, would only do one more adventure as I do not have a stock pile of gold nuggets or the desire to do adventure after adventure for butterflies I don?t need. I just collected from my last adventure and I?m... speechless. This luck never happens to me! I?m halfway expecting to go back to my kingdom and find it was all a dream.

Congratulations WittyWitch! And thanks for sharing the picture, she looks lovely.