Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Has anyone managed to craft a grand butterfly in the faerie atrium as yet? I wanted to know if it was like the firefly and forest wisp with drops or if it's just a grand butterfly (or maybe a bunch?) that goes towards the community event?
    Will probably drop 3 Butterflies, like in last event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    So what does the lamp post do? First page says you collect from it every 4 hours. I should have enough fairies to craft something this afternoon and I would prefer something I can definitely collect from instead of just deco.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    they show up at the time that you did them yesterday.
    Bummer. The daily 3 fairy chest goals? I never noticed that😞. I didn?t get mine yesterday either until they fixed it later in day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    So what does the lamp post do? First page says you collect from it every 4 hours. I should have enough fairies to craft something this afternoon and I would prefer something I can definitely collect from instead of just deco.

Trudyscandles
    This is what I'm trying to figure out too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Will probably drop 3 Butterflies, like in last event.
    True...so I'm only crafting the fairy then...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I also thought it might be in response. Perhaps it was already designed for the sweets event but they tabled it in favor of other critters. It was nice to send it for free.

I didn?t realize the main fairy is an energy dropper. Plus its cool that the other fairy is a potential dew dropper. Those are some solid event prizes.

I also noted it seems to me that the talinium fairies are dropping in greater quantities from the chests than the news event which is comforting.

Finally, I may be the only one jazzed about the lamp post but I love decorating my kingdom somewhat realistically. Having too many bobbing icons is not my favorite look for my kingdom so pure decorations are always welcome. I know some people are a bit utilitarian in their kingdom organization (probably more helpful) but I often opt for fashion over function.
    Is the lamppost decoration that drops 3 grand butterflies after crafting only or does it have actual 3 grand butterfly drops ?

New cheaper expansions have been mentioned but I can?t find them on my board. Any info on which ones they are would be much appreciated

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    New cheaper expansions have been mentioned but I can?t find them on my board. Any info on which ones they are would be much appreciated
    It is possible you have already expanded to those. I only have 1 plot with sale - I guess I am already expanded to most plots which are on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Another Ivy event *sigh*. But @ least she seems to be a guaranteed drop so far, which is more than I can say for my Sparkling Mines. First adventure brought back easy-to-collect items (from cows, red mushroom circles & fangbeasts). So what are we working for? Any idea of the promised drops?

Loving the Royal Exchange event, though!

Farm Supplier

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Neither can I.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post

Trudyscandles
    I didn't notice if I received the 3 Grand Butterflies when I collected it after crafting, but I can tell you that it is just a deco, no timer.