Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    MONALISE IS FRIGGING AWESOME!!

Sorry for the caps, but had to be said. She's an energy dropper (and not just 2 energy either) with an 8-hour timer!! How great is that? We've never had that before as far as I know.

I got to level 6 last Friday without spending a single gem and with no stored energy. Yes, I got a few yellow butterflies from adventures which definitely helped. No Seyndia, though. And you know what? I don't really care. She's only a coin dropper and I'm not really interested in a 3x3 pond (too large!) no matter how pretty.
    I also got Peridae without much trouble, so I'm really happy with this low energy event.

Fashion Designer
    Hi come no one is addressing the fact that the price fairy for 1000 goal is MISSING FROM MY KINGDOM? placed her then next day she was simply gone. No where not even in inventory

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    MONALISE IS FRIGGING AWESOME!!

Sorry for the caps, but had to be said. She's an energy dropper (and not just 2 energy either) with an 8-hour timer!! How great is that? We've never had that before as far as I know.

I got to level 6 last Friday without spending a single gem and with no stored energy. Yes, I got a few yellow butterflies from adventures which definitely helped. No Seyndia, though. And you know what? I don't really care. She's only a coin dropper and I'm not really interested in a 3x3 pond (too large!) no matter how pretty.
    I also got Peridae without much trouble, so I'm really happy with this low energy event.
    I completely agree! I love her! She?s my favorite! Basically a mini-wizard school where I don?t have to search for books to upgrade her!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got Monalise and the pond!!! It’s so exciting. They are both beautiful. Great job Storm 8!!!
    For me this storyline was fun and doable but I happened to get lucky on my 2nd castle mission. I’ve tried to play many storylines over the years with no luck and it is a bummer. To those of you still trying my fingers are crossed for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Hi come no one is addressing the fact that the price fairy for 1000 goal is MISSING FROM MY KINGDOM? placed her then next day she was simply gone. No where not even in inventory
    Send a ticket to support through your game, may not get a prompt reply and fix but they do eventually sort you out. I find that I have to play the game for a few mins after getting a good drop or winning a prize before closing for the night. Yesterday, just after completing the 3 daily goals and getting 3 chests, I walked with my device between 2 wi-fi points and lost 1 chest. Nowhere on the board nor inventory and I had not chopped it accidentally as no new butterflies nor faeries had registered.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Sounds about right for me also, but on three games and still haven't won her on any of them. Soooooo annoying. I spend a small fortune on this game and never win the special prizes. I am done trying. No more money being spent either
    I did also not receive the prizes by doing the adventures. So many golden nuggets for nothing by all the 4 Adventures that S8 have this. Hope they stop with this because so the game is not the same for everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I did also not receive the prizes by doing the adventures. So many golden nuggets for nothing by all the 4 Adventures that S8 have this. Hope they stop with this because so the game is not the same for everyone..
    Yep, I?m the same. Been on adventure almost every day, twice on some days. No luck on finding Seyndia. 😟

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Lower level players or players who dont have a flock of Alicorns feel really sorry for you.
    It isn't about having a flock of Alicorns to be able to chop spring blooms for extra adventures. The way this event works, eventually you reach the point of waiting 12 hours for Ivy. Then it's the decision to chop blooms (that aren't needed) or use replenished energy for other things (2 blooms every 2 hours).

I had no extra energy sources forever. I have not purchased any. I work very hard at completing the events with energy drops, made getting 2 Wizard schools fully upgraded a priority and MRC energy droppers were also first priorities during monster hunts.

Get a cabbage hut too. Ignore the baron's tent during months without Alicorns.
    Last month was the first time an alicorn showed up as a prize. Since I hadn't tried for any prizes in a very long time, I was able to get all 3 Alicorns that showed up.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finish everything with more than half a day to spare!

Gotta say, this is the 2nd most satisfying event so far for me in term of rewards (still need to find a better spot to display them though )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Story_2019-09-11-21-42-31.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	52975

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a trick to getting Seyndia? So many trips, so much failure...