Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What are all the things that drop Gold Nuggets?
    According to the HUB Inventory:

Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), L10 Trade Post
    Uses: upgrading Cathedral to level 5, Sparkling mine to level 5, Jeweler's to level 5, golden trade, item in Mermaids wand craft

And here's a direct link to the HUB Inventory, it's invaluable and definitely worth bookmarking. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    There have def been some previous story lines that I didn't have luck with-So I just shrug and say maybe the next one will go better. To all those getting angry and frustrated, remember, it's just a game. If you're not having fun with it put the phone down and go for a walk. Go hang out with friends. It's just a game and not worth feeling so upset and spreading negativity on the forum and bashing the game developers. I understand feeling disappointed but it's just a game and not worth ruining your day. You don't need every prize. It won't change your life in any way if you get one or not. I have played for years and read the forum for years for advice/help and it's such a downer to read people complaining and complaining and complaining.
    Sending you all positive energy and good vibes!!!!

I've been trying to get Sendya completing the adventure since it started, wasting energy, gold and not yet complete and I get Sendya why I only get butterflies, never Sendya, I've obtained everything except Sendya, it happened to me recently with the hound, which I could not get despite spending and spending with the adventure. I'm fed up and I'll end up leaving the game
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-08-19 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments. Flaming comments are a violation of forum rules.

Executive Chef
    IMO I think those of us who feel *****ed have showed a lot of restraint.

Executive Chef
    Well, no Sendyia for me.

Good luck to those still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I?d previously read that when collecting from butterfly grove sometimes they were only getting coins not grand butterflies, but then someone else reported they thought the problem was fixed. Yesterday, I didn?t get my butterflies anD then lost 8 gems trying to get them. This morning I didn?t get any either. I only realized it because last night I was at 783. Then after collecting, I was also at 783. So it doesn?t appear to be fixed. I?ll post in bug thread, but wanted to warn you to make sure you are receiving the grand butterflies.

came here to see if i was imagining things, glad to see i am not!
    just collected 5 minutes ago and i have no clue what happened but, the last time i looked at my count last night it was 536 and after collecting 5 mins ago (level 5), it is only 540. i think the 4 part is from opening the daily chest right before i went to bed...so i didn?t get my 15 today either! thinking maybe before today too since my count is low, am getting chest ones though.

Rhino Keeper
    Spring Fangpup drops roast chicken I got a black flag for it.

Executive Chef
    The fairy Peridae is absolutely stunning. Love it.

Second Monalise collection: 183 coins and 7 energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    IMO I think those of us who feel *****ed have showed a lot of restraint.
    lol. Yes.

Peridae is beautiful.