Really beautiful design Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone get it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12CF4151-DF23-4993-A2F9-4F91D10F67E6.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	52947Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC3FA671-6D2E-45F2-B542-063D4450A740.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	52948
    Here you go Shibuya.
    Thanks for all your amazing work!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-07-19 at 09:16 AM.

I planned on just one adventure, and by some freak accident I was amazed to get Seyndia on that first adventure! I sympathize with those not getting her, because I usually try 10 times or more without success and give up with golden ore wasted. I am posting to note that I seem to have gotten 10 spellbound dew on this morning’s collection. I was not expecting anything beyond a happy amount of coins, so it may have been just 1, but at least some chance at a drop besides coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Boring! Got everything I need yesterday and just waiting on 3 more Ivy, tried many many adventures and never get yellow butterfly, tried blooms for more adventures and get 1 flower for 4 blooms chopped, tons of energy for very rare drop, so I am stuck waiting for Ivy. And of course no fairy from Adventures either

The same with me! Tried over 10 adventures, still no faerie, got yellow butterfly just once. To get one spring bloom needs 40+ energy. If not that beautiful butterfly field as a prize for getting all 3 faeries I'd have dropped the idea of adventures. And it's not possible to buy the butterfly field for gems. So what does the S8 want?
    I have a feeling they are trying to force us to abandon the game with all those extra seldom drops and endless marathons. I am currently looking for some other game like CS which would let me live the daily life without endless alarm clocks for collecting/spending energy on chopping. The only reason I am still with CS is that i haven't found any other game where nobody can attack and rob you. I don't understand S8 strategy towards the players. I'd rather pay some money monthly for playing the game, but having no exhausting marathons and being sure that 8+ adventures for sure will give the desired drop. Still love the graphics and the characters but the events make me so frustrated. And my favorite neighbors abandoned the game for the same reasons i wrote.

Fashion Designer
    I’d previously read that when collecting from butterfly grove sometimes they were only getting coins not grand butterflies, but then someone else reported they thought the problem was fixed. Yesterday, I didn’t get my butterflies anD then lost 8 gems trying to get them. This morning I didn’t get any either. I only realized it because last night I was at 783. Then after collecting, I was also at 783. So it doesn’t appear to be fixed. I’ll post in bug thread, but wanted to warn you to make sure you are receiving the grand butterflies.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

First collection from Monalise: coins, 7 energy

BTW I love her dress.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I’d previously read that when collecting from butterfly grove sometimes they were only getting coins not grand butterflies, but then someone else reported they thought the problem was fixed. Yesterday, I didn’t get my butterflies anD then lost 8 gems trying to get them. This morning I didn’t get any either. I only realized it because last night I was at 783. Then after collecting, I was also at 783. So it doesn’t appear to be fixed. I’ll post in bug thread, but wanted to warn you to make sure you are receiving the grand butterflies.
    I didn’t get my butterflies either today.

Executive Chef
    I definitely received butterflies for one collection but can't remember if my 700 number was from last night or my first collection this morning.

If your butterfly numbers are below 700 I would screenshot before and after (showing the garden ready for collection and collected) just in case you fall short for the main prize,

I should be fully upgraded in 2 hours. Then I need 11 collections for the faerie.

I need 7 special butterflies for the workshop faerie.

I decided to chop blooms for 1 more spring bloom (I had 4 in inventory after getting the pollen I needed). It took me 40 chops to get 1. My last adventure is out. POP for the faerie.

I received 2 ivy butterflies from adventures (and will probably get one in my last adventure since I don't need it LOL.

Rhino Keeper
    What are all the things that drop Gold Nuggets?