Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    They should give us the butterfly catcher troll as a gift for participating in event

Rhino Keeper
    Well if this storyline is a veiled attempt by s8 to make fun of us for "not working hard enough" or for "wanting a complete collection" then they can have it, i dont need anything more because i have been dedicated to playing the free version of this game for a couple months now.

Thats ok s8, i was actually tempted to purchase gems for the upcoming sale but ya just reminded me why i dont need to make any purchases. It is because "i didnt work hard enough"

You are SO right and now my punishment is to keep my money in my bank! LOL

Nightclub Owner
    I apologize in advance that this post is a little critical and may be seen as complaining. Just know that I didn't write this as a complaint, rather I prefer to think of it as a 'CS Think Piece.'

When The Atrium Side Goal had its initial release, I thought long and hard on the newest goal system but no matter how I come at the issue I. Just. Don't. Get. It. There are so many other, more sensible ways they could have deployed this new system for Side Goals. Do they want to move away from random prizes from chests? Fine by me. However, keeping the chests as a delivery system for materials doesn't really work. Like, at all. The disparity of the faerie drop rates makes for a painful two weeks. We max out on most of the faeries within a day or two and are then stuck in a holding pattern until the final days of the event. Buying extra chests doesn't help and the trades do precious little to even out those numbers either. So, it's day after day of chopping chests that black flag all but one or two faeries which drop in tiny increments. I just... I can't. It hurts my brain.

Could they not have nixed the chests altogether? Why could these material faeries not drop from other sources? Say, from the event items, maybe? We're already chopping trees and flowers, tapping mushrooms and cows so why not just have those items drop faeries as well? Have it set up like the Sweet Pollen/Spring Blooms: we chop a tree or tap a mushroom and the regular event materials could drop as usual while the faeries drop less often.

At least that way, lower levels could collect the faeries without having to expend extra energy and those higher levels that want to, could get more if they wanted. If this is a bid to equalize the winnings between realms, then just give every Atrium craft a cap and be done with it. And that's just Alternative #1!! I've thought of at least a dozen other ways they could've deployed these material faeries that would make more sense so I really, truly don't get this chest absurdity.

Why are they so focused on having the chests in every event, anyway? There has to be a reason. What that reason is, seems to be beyond me and my understanding. Do the team get a dime for every chest chopped? Is there an s8 betting pool on the total numbers of chests chopped per event? Are they somehow spreading world peace one chest at a time? Seriously, why?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for bringing this up, Annira. I have tried to share my sentiments in the previous email but failed to do it so eloquently.

I thogught that another way out of the problems mentioned by you would be tweaking the trade requirements along the bronze, silver and gold trades available during monster hunts where we are not forced to waste the tokens.

PS Wishtheywerereal, when I returned to the forums after my break in the game, I read your nickname in a wrong way and for a time I was convinced you want to be called "Wishywerewithal" (don't ask). Your answer to Kikilieb reminded me of it as it was surprisingly fitting.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not receive 60 yellow butterflies as the value pack shows. I didn't receive 60 of any butterfly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	260793C1-2534-4514-8A47-F80A68578730.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	52805

Edit: I see now that the 60 butterflies were grand butterflies counted towards the event total to receive prizes.
    Last edited by TL4me; 08-30-19 at 03:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    I received spring bloom drops from chopping spring blooms!! Anyone knows what it is for? I tried to place it on my board but they couldn't be placed.
    I know which one you mean. You can't place it on your board.
    I think it will be a requirement for the adventure.

Executive Chef
    Second collection from Seyndia Butterfly Faerie was 2100 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Second collection from Seyndia Butterfly Faerie was 2100 coins.
    Thank you for this information! So apparently she's purely a coin dropper, though of course there's still a small chance this might change after the event.
    It's weird though, that the amount would vary so much! The first time you said it was 3500 coins, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thank you for this information! So apparently she's purely a coin dropper, though of course there's still a small chance this might change after the event.
    It's weird though, that the amount would vary so much! The first time you said it was 3500 coins, right?
    The first time I said it was 3100 coins. I hope I wasn't mistaken. Perhaps I looked too quickly and it was 2100. Time will tell. Will keep you posted.

Executive Chef
    Goal 7
    Prepare Bottled Monarchias 0/4
    Prepare Bottled Fwipplebees 0/4
    Prepare Bottled Peasblossoms 0/4
    Gather Butterfly Nets 0/4
    Upgrade the Butterfly Grove to Level 4

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast