Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The cheaper expansions are listed in the sale thread or expansion thread, I read it somewhere. Anyway I wrote it down, A14, B13, B14, B15.

Since no one seems to know for sure regarding the lamp post and the grand butterfly, I am crafting each one of them in my kingdoms and will post results.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    I didn't notice if I received the 3 Grand Butterflies when I collected it after crafting, but I can tell you that it is just a deco, no timer.
    We cross posted, oh well, I don't think it will take too long to build the fairies back up.

This post is regarding the lamp post.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is the lamppost decoration that drops 3 grand butterflies after crafting only or does it have actual 3 grand butterfly drops ?
    The information on under the pictures is inverted - "Receive 3 Grand butterflies" under the lamppost image should really be under the picture of the Grand Butterfly Craft.

If you craft the Butterfly Lamppost you just receive a 1x1 deco that doesn't have any timer. If you craft the Grand Butterfly then you get 1 butterfly added to your total for the Community Event. It should give 3 but I think this is another thing they'll have to fix after the weekend. On the upside, at least it's not required to craft for the side goal like it was last time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    New cheaper expansions have been mentioned but I can?t find them on my board. Any info on which ones they are would be much appreciated
    Check out Nugget #2- expanding thread. It is possible those new expansions are not right next to your currently expanded areas. In which case you won't reach them. Plots are available only if you can reach them. Plots B-13, B-14, B-15, and A-14 should be on sale for half of the usual requirements.

Executive Chef
    At 1 trillium faerie per chest, I will be unable to make the faerie in the workshop. I am 51 away from 70. So sad.

Fashion Designer
    SO happy, Seyndia has a loving home; she is hanging out next to Dahlia in my Queendom.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    At 1 trillium faerie per chest, I will be unable to make the faerie in the workshop. I am 51 away from 70. So sad.
    Why do you think so? I'm at 18 trillium faeries but I figure that this event is only a little more than 48 hours old, so at 9 per day it shouldn't be hard to reach 70 by the deadline. You obviously already have 19, that's more than a quarter of what you need. Don't be discouraged yet!

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! Got Seyndia on my first adventure. Never have I ever gotten anything other than parts from these types of adventures!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The information on under the pictures is inverted - "Receive 3 Grand butterflies" under the lamppost image should really be under the picture of the Grand Butterfly Craft.

If you craft the Butterfly Lamppost you just receive a 1x1 deco that doesn't have any timer. If you craft the Grand Butterfly then you get 1 butterfly added to your total for the Community Event. It should give 3 but I think this is another thing they'll have to fix after the weekend. On the upside, at least it's not required to craft for the side goal like it was last time.
    Thanks for this...I figured it out after I crafted the lamppost lol Definitely didn't get three butterflies at all.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The event isn't even close to finishing. Why give up so soon? It looked hopeless last event but yet I was able to make everything for the side goal before the event ended so just keep going.