Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Here’s my newly decorated faerie area. I hope those who didn’t get Seyndia/pond have better luck on the next one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29FA570B-A00F-4162-BA53-4405CF02C1E8.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	264.6 KB 
ID:	52979

On a side note, I broke the golden rule and collected from my unicorns during the WW unlimited energy! So much smacking of the forehead.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Well...I guess the joke's on us! Hahaha! This is one of the best jokes yet I think. 😂 😂 😂

I shall have to move Monalise to a spot beside my Lovecupine if those Monalise 1 energy drops continue.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    What?!?
    Why would you change this Storm8!?!
    5-8 energy was the perfect amount.
    We can only have 1 of her so wouldn?t throw out the game economy.
    Very poor form Storm8!
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    1st collection from Monalise was 1 whole energy..... that's not even a prize!!! There is zero point in collecting from her. I don't even know about this game sometimes.
    My first collection from Monalise, an hour after the end of the event, got me five points of energy. I'm waiting for the eight hours until the next collection to see if the amount of energy collected drops.

Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    Well, I finally give up on getting Seyndia and the Butterfly Pond. I?ve run out of time. I have no idea how many quests I went on to get this random prize, let?s just say I still have 20 blue butterflies in my inventory. I have to stop spending gems in this game ( my mom and dad warned me about gambling at an early age).
    I persisted in sending out my knights in their SAR adventure for Seyndia, up until the very last possible minute. But even though I did it two to three times a day since the adventure became available, I did not manage to find her.

This is the last time I'm falling for this kind of trickery. Henceforth, I'll be storing up all my energy collected from my daily Alis for better uses.

Executive Chef
    The Level 6 Bitterfly Grove dropped 3 spellbound dew.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Here?s my newly decorated faerie area. I hope those who didn?t get Seyndia/pond have better luck on the next one.

Name:	29FA570B-A00F-4162-BA53-4405CF02C1E8.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	264.6 KB 
ID:	52979

On a side note, I broke the golden rule and collected from my unicorns during the WW unlimited energy! So much smacking of the forehead.
    Beautiful WittyWitch, Thanks for sharing!
    Here is my Ice Cream / Butterfly Grove area :

Name:	file-21.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	286.7 KB 
ID:	52980

I'm also very disappointed by the change in Monalises drops. Got 1 whole energy this morning. I didn't know they could just change it like that.
    I understand they change event related drops like the grand butterflies, this is very strange and I also feel misled. You think you won something, and then it turns out to be an illusion.

I did not win Seyndia. I did as many adventures as I had spring blooms (from completing the event).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What! Monalise had been consistently dropping 5-8 energy each collection but now it's been changed to 1-2 energy. Seriously? I'm not surprised but still I'm very disappointed with S8's practice. I was going to log in just to praise how wonderful the prizes this event were and now I just feel like I've been wronged or misled
    I'm not surprised about this either. They did this with the purple dire boars made during one of the events.

I got 2 energy from my first collection from Moanerlise.

Second time collecting from monalise after the event ended. Both times 1 energy each. This is plain ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Do the developers at S8 ever read these forums? Or have someone who relates our concerns? On one hand it seems they may. . . Oh players are happy Mona drops 5-8 energy, let’s drop it to 1-2 energy. And players are displeased they cannot finish the Butterfly Quest. . . . Oh well look at all the money they spent when we took Seymdia out of the Adventure so no one could get her. Keep chopping those shrubs and blooms.

Fashion Designer
    Sigh.....another bait and switch. Start Monalise with 5-8 energy drops so that those who get her early report this back to the forum. Then switch after people have responded to this news by spending gems and money on sale packs to finish.

I'm going on a cruise next month which means I won't be playing for ten days....then I'm starting a new job when I get back that does not allow any electronics on the premises. Maybe it's time to let go altogether.
    No Gems For Runes!