Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    If they drop it that stinks but please don?t drop it to one!
    Really! What ever happened to the slackers being a minimum of 2? At least in those cases you get a net of one but a net of zero? What is the point?

Let's hope S8 meant to make it 2 like the other anemic energy droppers and fixes it.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Can guess what everyone has been upset about. My drops from Monalise have been 6, 2, 1. After the way that event was introduced we would have hoped for much more. Disappointed for the amount of work that went into the event. And Peridae has only given me coins.

Thank you for the gift from Monalise just now, 50 energy crate. That will certainly help.

Let's hope future drops are more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Can guess what everyone has been upset about. My drops from Monalise have been 6, 2, 1. After the way that event was introduced we would have hoped for much more. Disappointed for the amount of work that went into the event. And Peridae has only given me coins.

Thank you for the gift from Monalise just now, 50 energy crate. That will certainly help.

Let's hope future drops are more rewarding.
    This morning she dropped 3

Executive Chef
    Why would the S8 team do something like this?
    Yes, it might bring in more money temporarily, but disappointing/ misleading players like that can't be good in the long term. (I can see players quit the game over this kind of thing)
    I can understand that sometimes things need to be adjusted, but why not let us know beforehand?
    Or just let Monalise drop less energy to begin with. After 7 years they must have experience enough to make an estimate of what will 'unbalance' the game and what not.

That being said, I do appreciate the 50 energy crate and birthday gift very much. For me it took the sting out of my anger and I can be happy with Monalise and the game again.
    + She dropped 3 energy for me too this morning, so maybe they adjusted the drops a little bit? (up this time)

Rhino Keeper
    I think if they are going to lower the drops then maybe a note saying her drops will be higher during the event as a boost to help players finish and then adjust accordingly. It?s all in how you word it. Then it seems like oh we are getting some extra help it?s that nice instead of being upset when it changes. I?d still go for her of course but it would maintain the happiness i think.

New Resident
    Now that the Winging it Quest has finished I still have Monalise goal showing on my list but can't see how to get her. Buttery Grove level 6 only gives coins. I know othet players have this goal listed too. Help please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LJB63 View Post
    Now that the Winging it Quest has finished I still have Monalise goal showing on my list but can't see how to get her. Buttery Grove level 6 only gives coins. I know othet players have this goal listed too. Help please.
    You had to collect 1000 Grand Butterflies to win Monalise. During the event you got the Grand Butterflies by collecting from the Butterfly Grove.
    But the Grand Butterflies don't drop after the event has finished, so I'm afraid you can't get her anymore.
    I think the goal still showing up in your list is a little 'mistake', and it will be gone soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I think if they are going to lower the drops then maybe a note saying her drops will be higher during the event as a boost to help players finish and then adjust accordingly. It?s all in how you word it. Then it seems like oh we are getting some extra help it?s that nice instead of being upset when it changes. I?d still go for her of course but it would maintain the happiness i think.
    Yes, that would definitely have made a big difference to me.
    I would also still have tried to get her, but you wouldn't have the misled and disappointed feeling we now all have (/had, before the energy crate and birthday gift)

Executive Chef
    Today she dropped 5. Yesterday it was 1 or 2. So maybe they listened?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from her three times and the drops have been 3,6,3.