Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Please get rid of this model of goal. What is the point?
    I completely agree. If it?s not achievable for everyone it shouldn?t be a goal at all. I?m getting very disenchanted with the random adventure rewards and the gold nugget and massive energy requirements to not get the special rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I’ve gone on 14 adventures with no fairy. I haven’t gotten any of the random special prizes in quite awhile, I feel like I’ve missed out on a lot of cute and helpful things for my kingdom. I noticed it’s taking a lot more chopping of the spring blooms to go on an adventure than in the beginning of the quest. I think I get about one flower for two blooms- so about 200 energy per adventure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a huge decrease in the Spring Bloom flowers for the adventure? I want to try one more adventure, and so far I have done 120 chops on Spring Bloom plants with ZERO Spring Bloom flowers. No fairie is worth this amount of energy! At that rate, I will need at least 600 chops to get the five I need.
    Yes that was right on schedule wasn't it..... I have noticed that usually at about the halfway mark in an event is when the frequency of random drops go from random to super-rare. Then two days before the end it picks up again. Don't want too many people finishing early!
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I received 1 spring bloom chopping 5 plants.
    Hopefully my next round of 5 gets better results
    It probably will get worse. I find, as others have, that with each level or day passing the drops get lower. I hope you do get another adventure and get the faerie though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Yes that was right on schedule wasn't it..... I have noticed that usually at about the halfway mark in an event is when the frequency of random drops go from random to super-rare. Then two days before the end it picks up again. Don't want too many people finishing early!
    I haven't noticed a pick up in my game towards the end. It just progresses from random to super rare then impossible and more impossible on the last day.

Rhino Keeper
    I on last level of garden but not sure I will have enough grand butterflies by then end.

Besides the garden, the odd one from Buttetfly catchers and the chest, are there way to get more grand butterflies?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    I on last level of garden but not sure I will have enough grand butterflies by then end.

Besides the garden, the odd one from Buttetfly catchers and the chest, are there way to get more grand butterflies?
    It?s only 1000 grand butterflies to get Monalise. If you have the level 6 butterfly grove, it should drop 25 grand butterflies every 2 hours. With 5 and half days left to the event, even if you have 0 butterflies now but can manage at least 8 collections per day, you should get 1000 butterflies by the end of the event. Good luck!

I finished upgrading my garden and it looks so good! This is the kind of thing that fits seamlessly into my kingdom. I already have a spot picked out for after I finish collecting grand butterflies.

Im very glad I didnt bother with the adventures this time. So many golden nuggets wasted on that freaking dog. Gold nuggets are worth more than coin droppers based on where my game is right now. The pond would have been pretty though.

Overall I really like this event. There are valuable prizes for a relatively low amount of effort. Plus, I didn?t have to completely restructure and/or ignore the rest of my kingdom while doing it!

Executive Chef
    On first page it says Monalise timer is 9 hours. Mine shows 8 in the game - 32 gems to speed up.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the pond won for getting all 3 fairies is animated? I am guessing too soon for anyone to have finished the whole event and gotten it but you never know!