Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    wishtheywerereal - thank you for the Wisp Lantern list, was just getting ready to go take a look and magically you read my mind
    : ) shhhh, it's a superpower, don't tell the military industrial complex. : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    I have done several adventures on each of my accounts with mixed results. Sometimes I get just the common butterflies with the occasional yellow and purple thrown in. I did my last adventure on my oldest account today and unfortunately no faerie. I went to my younger kingdom and collected my adventure and I got the faerie. My husband thought I was nuts with my reaction, I hollered out loud! This is the first time I have managed to get the special item offered only through the adventures on either of my accounts. Now if I could just get the barons tent to give me alicorn, lol!

Good luck to all!!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Do trade tickets max out at 99? Would rather keep generating tickets than stop to make expansion permits.
    You can keep making tickets and go over the 99 cap, however you will lose any that drop from things like the dark unicorn, birthday goat etc., they will just black flag. In the old days when we didn?t have expansions available I used to just craft trade tickets as when you did the last expansion you lost the ability to craft expansion permits, now there are so many expansions to do I make sure I don?t go over the cap. Hope I haven?t confused you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    You can keep making tickets and go over the 99 cap, however you will lose any that drop from things like the dark unicorn, birthday goat etc., they will just black flag. In the old days when we didn?t have expansions available I used to just craft trade tickets as when you did the last expansion you lost the ability to craft expansion permits, now there are so many expansions to do I make sure I don?t go over the cap. Hope I haven?t confused you!
    No...that makes sense. Thanks!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve done at least 9 adventures. Mostly received the 3 easiest ones to obtain. Once I received a yellow Ivy’s hut butterfly and a couple of blue and purple. Overall a little helpful, but I expect more from all the adventures. I only need the yellow and purple, and I can get those through playing. I would like the faerie. I can’t understand the randomness S8 uses when I NEVER receive the special item from adventures. I sent 8 out on previous event but no bloodhound. 9 this time, no faerie. I’d like it to be random for each player. Not random across all players. Hope that makes sense. Each player has their own randomness. Seems like it would be easier to obtain items. If same random numbers across everyone, maybe less likely.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-02-19 at 12:31 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I so agree with you, it seems the same players always get the random
    items, I NEVER have been that lucky, it’s frustrating, specially to see that often those lucky people receive more then 1. s8 needs to change that format!

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I done at least 9 adventures. Mostly received the 3 easiest ones to obtain. Once I received a yellow Ivy’s hut butterfly and a couple of blue and purple. Overall a little helpful, but I expect more from all the adventures. I only need the yellow and purple, and I can get those through playing. I would like the faerie. I can’t understand the randomness S8 uses when I NEVER receive the special item from adventures. I sent 8 out on previous event but no bloodhound. 9 this time, no faerie. I’d like it to be random for each player. Not random across all players. Hope that makes sense. Each player has their own randomness. Seems like it would be easier to obtain items. If same random numbers across everyone, maybe less likely.

Fashion Designer
    Latest reset angst...just collected from weekly Ali, game reset, energy gone but Ali counted as being collected. S8 strikes again.....I might have to take another game break after this event; Getting really discouraged.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I so agree with you, it seems the same players always get the random
    items, I NEVER have been that lucky, it’s frustrating, specially to see that often those lucky people receive more then 1. s8 needs to change that format!
    I agree with you. I finally got the faerie in my level 47 kingdom. I have only had this account for less than 6 months. I also have a level 50 kingdom and I have played on that one for several years and always send out adventures and have never won the special item they offer on that account.

Trudyscandles1

Executive Chef
    Pics of the the Adventure Drop: Seyndia ?

PS: must have glasses . https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1593595
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-02-19 at 10:51 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trudyscandles1 View Post
    I agree with you. I finally got the faerie in my level 47 kingdom. I have only had this account for less than 6 months. I also have a level 50 kingdom and I have played on that one for several years and always send out adventures and have never won the special item they offer on that account.

Trudyscandles1
    I agree with you both. If they keep it random like this, I wish there was a way to get it through effort and not just chance-- for instance, you could get it by chance on the adventure (like it is), but if you sent out 20 adventures, you automatically got it after putting in that much effort. So some people would get it randomly, and others could get it eventually.

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast