Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I got nothing from fruit trees or dead trees. Royal cows drop orange butterflies but none so far from the purple cow. My drop rate from regular cows is 1 or 2 out 7.

Also, has anyone noticed that the value pack offers 60 yellow butterflies (the ones that drop from Ivy’s hut)? If we need at least 60 of those butterflies for the event, ivy better be a guaranteed multi drop!
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 08-29-19 at 05:43 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    Witty watch -- I think those yellow butterflies are not the same as the ones from Ivy's, but rather the ones that accumulate to earn the community prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I got nothing from fruit trees or dead trees. Royal cows drop orange butterflies but none so far from the purple cow. My drop rate from regular cows is 1 or 2 out 7.

Also, has anyone noticed that the value pack offers 60 yellow butterflies (the ones that drop from Ivy’s hut)? If we need at least 60 of those butterflies for the event, ivy better be a guaranteed multi drop!
    I do think the 60 in the value pack are the Grand Butterflies we are collecting, not the yellow ones from Ivy.

Fashion Designer
    I hope you guys are right!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I hope you guys are right!
    I think they are correct. Ivy's butterflies do not have orange spots; the butterflies for the community event do. Thank goodness!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I think they are correct. Ivy's butterflies do not have orange spots; the butterflies for the community event do. Thank goodness!
    Agreed. Ivy?s butterflies have black wing tips. The ones in the value pack and the Grands don?t have black wingtips.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 5 tells me to upgrade to lvl 2 tap on it an there’s no option to upgrade
    Anyone else got this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We fixed the issue of Green Butterflies dropping from the wrong sources and the crafts in the Mermaid Workshop.
    Looks like you broke something. Now Bottled Monarchias and Fwipplebees crafts are "locked by goal" in my Workshops. So I'm stuck on goal 5.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Looks like you broke something. Now Bottled Monarchias and Fwipplebees crafts are "locked by goal" in my Workshops. So I'm stuck on goal 5.
    Same problem here.
    Stuck with "locked by goal" in the workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    O.M.G. You are SOOOO right. They may not have meant it, but I can't unsee it, like Dahlia's wings. LOL! WE are all the Baron, kvetching (Yiddish for complain with an undertone of whine) about how it is sooooo haaaaard to collect all these butterflies, and S8 is the cheerful ruler telling us of our potential if only we could really put our minds to it! This is soooo funny! : D
    LOL! They should also have the Baron complaining that when he was collecting butterflies, he accidentally stumbled into a trap, and most of his money disappeared.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast