Thread: List ghosting

Farm Supplier

List ghosting

For the past almost 3 weeks, I have had the odd problem of people tipping, but it not being in my recent activity list, nor the coins showing. With this, also, some people are not getting my request and if they do, again, my list doesn't always show. I know it's only RECENT activity and that's the bug I'm getting, it's not showing.
    This is a bug not covered by the problem request form.
    Latest Lollipop software on Android LG L90.
    Game version 4.3

Grand Emperor
    Delete your game app and reinstall again. Make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device OS.

Try suggestions in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Farm Supplier
    I reinstalled after cache clearance which I do weekly. Already said i'm on latest phone and game updates. The link - done but can't report, hence being here
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 08-27-19 at 07:35 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Is it possible that these activities have dropped off your newsfeed? Are you aware that newsfeed shows only the latest 20 activities? The older ones will drop off when newer ones come in.

P.S. I'll try to get more advise for you.

Farm Supplier
    Show's the last 10 + 10 request acceptances.
    This is stuff happening within 5 mins.. 1 person coming in, tipping, it not showing me their visit, nor their coins and the reverse happened just after reset today for a neighbour when I stopped by.
    I gifted, then visited, tipped, left them a note and they came back to me saying "you forgot to tip me", I went straight back, not able to tip, told them I had and they too had no coins from me, nor anything in their newsfeed.
    For me, it's not happening on EVERY person, it's happening the odd time only, maybe twice a day.
    Not as annoying as the non-notifications, but still frustrating for both parties involved.

Grand Emperor
    With regards to the above, the Community Manager said that there is a known notifications depreciation on Android, but it should not impact in-game tipping/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    Show's the last 10 + 10 request acceptances.
    This is stuff happening within 5 mins.. 1 person coming in, tipping, it not showing me their visit, nor their coins and the reverse happened just after reset today for a neighbour when I stopped by.
    I gifted, then visited, tipped, left them a note and they came back to me saying "you forgot to tip me", I went straight back, not able to tip, told them I had and they too had no coins from me, nor anything in their newsfeed.
    For me, it's not happening on EVERY person, it's happening the odd time only, maybe twice a day.
    Not as annoying as the non-notifications, but still frustrating for both parties involved.
    As for this, I wonder if this was due to your progress not properly save. I noticed that if you switch between apps and leave your games running in the background or exit the games immediately after the last action, the games dont save properly. Try doing a force save after your last action and wait for a minute before leaving the game. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    When the last mentioned incident happened, I was in there for almost 20mins after the fact.

I COULD understand this to a degree, but doesn't it "save" after you leave another restaurant or go back to your own? Doesn't it "save" at that point?

It's only recently started happening and i am doing nothing different to what I have been doing all along.
    Notification deprecation? Gosh... that's an odd way of putting things. But this isn't the bug thread for notifications and THAT bug is happening on ALL devices, not just Android

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post

I COULD understand this to a degree, but doesn't it "save" after you leave another restaurant or go back to your own? Doesn't it "save" at that point?
    How fast it saves depends on your device's processing speed and/or connection speed. Allow your device to catch up and monitor your game and see if it helps.

Farm Supplier
    Still happening.

I've been playing the game enough years now, to know what my "norm" is..this is new. Hence the report.
    But I know S8 doesn't care much for the lil guy.
    Shame cause upto 4m ago, I would weekly buy gems...I was helping support the game.
    A shame....a shame