Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Side Goal (New England Seafest)

No Side Goal (New England Seafest)

With the new goal released today, I only have the regular goal and not the side goal.

I am level 38, I have all 3 recipes available to me, but no side goal icon. I finished the side goal last time no problem.
    I closed out the game and restarted my device, yet not there.
    Only thing I can think of is that I play on a Kindle Tablet, is the side goal only available to iOS and Android and not Kindle this time?

Farm Supplier
    I have an Android and the goal is currently up on my level 74 cafe, but not on my lvl 50. I do not believe the issue is with the device. I am about to look into the "Bugs and Issues" discussion.

Grand Emperor
    Just to confirm, have you guys completed the Goal 1: Old Town Road? The side goal series pop up upon completion of Old Town Road goal.

Please let me know.

Update: I'm checking on this with the team.

Yes, I have completed Goal 1:Old Town Road. And I’ve deleted the game, totally turned off my iPad, and reinstalled. And still no side goal. All help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just to confirm, have you guys completed the Goal 1: Old Town Road? The side goal series pop up upon completion of Old Town Road goal.

Please let me know.

Update: I'm checking on this with the team.
    Yes completed goal 1, I am on goal 3 now, Long Island Lobsters.

Thanks for looking into this Rynetory2!

Farm Supplier
    Rynetory2 - The side goal appeared once I hit level 51. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but it just was not working before then. I am currently working on Part 2 of it.

Just to answer the question, I did complete the first step of the main goal. The side goal was not working afterwards.
    Last edited by Atlantys224; 09-08-19 at 12:02 PM. Reason: To explain more...

Nightclub Owner
    That's interesting.... The Giant Pretzel originally was set to unlock at level 51 but it was lowered for this goal. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I’m on level 39, and still nothing. No side goal at all. Very disappointing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    Rynetory2 - The side goal appeared once I hit level 51. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but it just was not working before then. I am currently working on Part 2 of it.

Just to answer the question, I did complete the first step of the main goal. The side goal was not working afterwards.
    Hmmm looks like the level for these goals are level 51. I'm asking for their confirmation. Thanks for your update and info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast