Thread: Global Events

New Resident

Frozen Frenzy (Global Event)

I'm very upset as to how they have recently grouped people in these events. I'm talking about the one that starts every Monday late afternoon. Use to be we could play, get to the top and you would remain on top for a period of time before you were dethroned. It could be 1 minute or 1 hour. The last 2 weeks, and the one that started today has way to many people grouped together and there's a new "King" basically every minute or less. It's not worth even playing anymore. It seems like all players from all over the world are now grouped together, or maybe only 2 groups. This needs to be fixed and put back to how it was. It was nice to win and see how much you could actually get. Now, it's just not worth my time. Please fix, or I definitely won't be playing anymore. I've spent a lot of money on these games, but I won't do it anymore when you don't get anything basically for the effort. It's just ridiculous.
    Last edited by Tisha71; 08-26-19 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Forgot name of game

New Resident

Frozen Frenzy

The time on when I posted this is way off. I posted the original at 6:07 pm my time, and now it is 9:00 pm.
    Last edited by Tisha71; 08-26-19 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Time wrong