Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kea Tournament 8/23/19

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have Passion dragon (will be next in the codex). Lots of dragons to heal. Disappointed with Prime Eternal, thought it would be a terrific fighter.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Fashion Designer
    Finally beat Aquarknight with Bramble....only a few dragons to go!

EDIT: Woohoo! Beat Huntress with my Mithril (12) - first shot! The final dragon has always been relatively easy so I'm happy right now.
    Last edited by Mostreal; 08-27-19 at 06:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, struggled with Aquarknight, got it done with Diamond and then Glasswing took the next two out first time before falling to Huntress ( will go with Mithril next)

EDIT Healed Glasswing and it took out Huntress and also Kea both on first hit! what a superstar
    Last edited by greywagtail; 08-28-19 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Wow, struggled with Aquarknight, got it done with Diamond and then Glasswing took the next two out first time before falling to Huntress ( will go with Mithril next)

EDIT Healed Glasswing and it took out Huntress and also Kea both on first hit! what a superstar
    Raising Glasswing to level 14 was one of the best decisions I made. During tournaments, when I'm out and about and don't have time to really strategize, I use him and he wins 99% of the time. I think Neo Glasswing would be the same and mine is level 12 but I had Glasswing first and he was at level 13 when I got Neo Glasswing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Raising Glasswing to level 14 was one of the best decisions I made. During tournaments, when I'm out and about and don't have time to really strategize, I use him and he wins 99% of the time. I think Neo Glasswing would be the same and mine is level 12 but I had Glasswing first and he was at level 13 when I got Neo Glasswing.
    Good point, I have NeoG at level 10 so need to elevate him when I have enough food

Executive Chef
    Only my 3rd account is winning (already won) the tournament. The others are too far behind despite a good start. On my 3rd account I won using almost exclusively Rainbow Plume, Gilded Knight, and Neo Glasswing. My champions are all only level 9 so far, but seem to battle fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12