Thread: Transferring progress

New Resident

Transferring progress

Santa was very kind and I have a new iPhone. I transferred my iCloud data across but it hasn?t saved my progress on Castle Story . Back to the beginning. No idea how to do it. Any help?

Executive Chef
    You need to play on the new device until the game asks you to name the kingdom on the new device/build a S8 ID. You can then log in to your old account using your old S8 username & password. You switch accounts using a different game such as Bakery Story. SpiritWind has other threads explaining exactly how to do this.

Please check The Hub for information to questions like this, before starting a new thread, it will save you time in th long run.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie71 View Post
    Santa was very kind and I have a new iPhone. I transferred my iCloud data across but it hasn?t saved my progress on Castle Story . Back to the beginning. No idea how to do it. Any help?
    there is a whole thread dedicated to this. basically summary is:
    If you want a brand new game and your original game, you can log in and out of both games using the Account Settings feature in games that have it, like Bakery, RS2 etc. Create a new ID and password first on the new game on that device.

If you only want your original game, don't download CS on your new device yet, follow instructions below.......

here's a link with step by step instructions:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily