Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard. Fun or fake

Leaderboard. Fun or fake

I have been playing Dragon Story for over 7 years. Have really enjoyed the Leaderboard challenge but something is not right. It?s fine that friends get together and sync points to tie. I understand how there is gold, and boosts and boosts from bingos and some pay money to buy more gold. That?s great. But it seems to me it is mathematically impossible to gain 12000 points in 4 hours. I looked at this persons game and they had 2 nests and 1 evolution temple and 7 farms. Very standard. But the eggs were hatching every hour and adding another egg and rehatching. I play 24 x7 during a tournament and keep everything going. ..3 nests, 7 farms, quests, and bonus items generating 20/60 every 2.5 hours, plus do all the spins and always start with 1.5million crops. The best I could do today was 17,5000 leaderboard points. I hatched several ultra rare dragons and did several boosts. I see chatter on the walls that people are playing with time zones and resetting clocks back and forth which is not strategy but *****ing. People are paying real money to play and you need to fix loopholes that allow people to change the clock to accelerate points

Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    I have been playing Dragon Story for over 7 years. Have really enjoyed the Leaderboard challenge but something is not right. It?s fine that friends get together and sync points to tie. I understand how there is gold, and boosts and boosts from bingos and some pay money to buy more gold. That?s great. But it seems to me it is mathematically impossible to gain 12000 points in 4 hours. I looked at this persons game and they had 2 nests and 1 evolution temple and 7 farms. Very standard. But the eggs were hatching every hour and adding another egg and rehatching. I play 24 x7 during a tournament and keep everything going. ..3 nests, 7 farms, quests, and bonus items generating 20/60 every 2.5 hours, plus do all the spins and always start with 1.5million crops. The best I could do today was 17,5000 leaderboard points. I hatched several ultra rare dragons and did several boosts. I see chatter on the walls that people are playing with time zones and resetting clocks back and forth which is not strategy but *****ing. People are paying real money to play and you need to fix loopholes that allow people to change the clock to accelerate points
    There is quite literally no use complaining or questioning this event it is and will always be what it is, apparently no matter how many times one implores s8 for ‘fairness’ its a non topic for them but Im sure this post will be removed in time didnt you get the memo its like fight club and nobody talks about fight club lol
    Last edited by sophiesonsters; 08-24-19 at 03:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    FWIW I reported exactly what you described to S8. It kinda burns that players are so nonchalant about gaming the system, taking advantage of loopholes, etc. Maybe it’s fine for folks to look the other way and play on, but having different rules for different classes of players is just wrong, IMO.

And, for the past 4 leaderboards, I’ve been in the same group with these players who exploit the same loophole, frankly, it’s tiring. I’d like to be relocated next leaderboard, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Complaining to S8 does absolutely nothing..I too have sent in complaints , only for them to tell m e they see nothing wrong in the game play So obviously how these players do it, it does not show when s8 looks into it..I mean why don't they try it out themselves and see how it works..then they would see it is possible and thats what the top ***s are doing..
    There is no possible way unless you spend a ton of gold, which the top ***s aren't, that you can gain that much in the short time they do it.
    So as we all see S8 reaps off the efforts of the legitimate players, not the top ***s..and it seems lik e we are all fools for continuing to feed them our $$

New Resident
    If you think 12,000 in 4 hrs is mathematicaly impossible ... one of them was sitting on 249,598 with 6 hrs remaining then magically gained the remaining 78,000 odd points to sync into 2nd place. Then of course all the back slapping commenced and how awesome they all are.

Banned
    For purposes I can't put on here, I have grievances with the Leaderboard as well. All I can say is I agree with all of you regarding this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Complaining to S8 does absolutely nothing..I too have sent in complaints , only for them to tell m e they see nothing wrong in the game play So obviously how these players do it, it does not show when s8 looks into it..I mean why don't they try it out themselves and see how it works..then they would see it is possible and thats what the top ***s are doing..
    There is no possible way unless you spend a ton of gold, which the top ***s aren't, that you can gain that much in the short time they do it.
    So as we all see S8 reaps off the efforts of the legitimate players, not the top ***s..and it seems lik e we are all fools for continuing to feed them our $$
    Exactly. I say if they cannot ‘fix’ the loopholes then they should ban the players from their islands using them, there all pretty easy to see even to a blind man.
    I resigned myself quite a while ago now to just being happy with top 100 theres no point whatsoever pushing past even the top 50 these days let alone the top 20, s8 should also ban the players with the limited multiples that are being reported it takes time and honestly a great will to see the game played fairly to even take the time to report with screenshots and detailed descriptions its completely frustrating when their attitude is one of disinterest and lack of realisation this is affecting the game and more needs to be done.

Rhino Keeper
    I have posted about the suspicious activity going on with the Global Leaderboard also. As soon as I see who the top three players are, I automatically don’t even bother with trying to get a chance. I do work for the Local Leaderboard 1st or 2nd prize. I spend real money & I use the boosts, but I’ve never done what you mentioned. Any activity that everyone else isn’t able to do is unfair & S8 needs to put a stop to it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-27-19 at 09:59 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone from S8 even read our posts?
    Should take screen shots of them and send them in too..this way they might get read.

Done��
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-27-19 at 10:00 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments

Rhino Keeper
    They may *****, but I expect they spend real money too. Hence, there is no reason to stop them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast