Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaderboard. Fun or fake

Fashion Designer
    My opinion is that no matter what one tries to do to close contest loopholes, someone will always find another one. Especially in a game with as many players as this has, it is extremely difficult to hinder all methods of *****ing without losing players or crashing the game. It sucks that people are using time zone and other methods to *****, but it is what it is. I am a bit surprised that they are doing this as I thought Storm8 had fixed the "changing clocks" loophole but maybe the gamers came up with another one.

I really just play locally and certainly do not spend nearly as much as other people on the game so I do better at some leaderboards than others. I sacrificed doing well on the last two leaderboards because I wanted to save food and boosts to ensure I get the prize dragon this one. As a result, I also ended up in a lower point leaderboard so I didn't have to spend nearly as much to get what I wanted. I also managed to win 3 leaderboards ago without using any boosts or feeding any extra.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    My opinion is that no matter what one tries to do to close contest loopholes, someone will always find another one. Especially in a game with as many players as this has, it is extremely difficult to hinder all methods of *****ing without losing players or crashing the game. It sucks that people are using time zone and other methods to *****, but it is what it is. I am a bit surprised that they are doing this as I thought Storm8 had fixed the "changing clocks" loophole but maybe the gamers came up with another one.

I really just play locally and certainly do not spend nearly as much as other people on the game so I do better at some leaderboards than others. I sacrificed doing well on the last two leaderboards because I wanted to save food and boosts to ensure I get the prize dragon this one. As a result, I also ended up in a lower point leaderboard so I didn't have to spend nearly as much to get what I wanted. I also managed to win 3 leaderboards ago without using any boosts or feeding any extra.
    ^

I'm going to close the thread because it's a discussion about *****ing, but your feedback is read and appreciated. We actively take steps to combat unfair gameplay. It may not be noticeable, but it's silent work for privacy reasons. If your account was disciplined, we wouldn't tell everyone about it and that's the same for all players. We know that's frustrating, but it's a very common and important practice for most businesses. You may not see the results that you want, but work is being done.

Please don't create new threads about it, because as mentioned here, it's not allowed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12