Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sale of New Dragons Coming Soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I was willing to buy gold for this sale, but I will not buy less than a limit 5 habitat. I view DS as a game and try not to take it so seriously.

I've been waiting for this sale all week, only to be disappointed. I wanted to trade in two of my metal limit 3 for some metal limit 5 so I could make room and buy some more limit 5s during the sale. Only limit 4s??? I had this all planned out; put the money in my monthly budget plan since I got a big commission check this month. I thought I was going to have fun. Then I was praying the gold sale wouldn't dissappear before tonight. And then it all fell apart because limit fours were only offered. Glad I waited and didn't buy.

Banned
    How do they have the Soccer Field habitat but no Soccer Dragon on sale or available to craft in the codex, smh.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    How do they have the Soccer Field habitat but no Soccer Dragon on sale or available to craft in the codex, smh.
    <narrowly dodges as a blue and yellow blur suddenly whirs by>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I was willing to buy gold for this sale, but I will not buy less than a limit 5 habitat. I view DS as a game and try not to take it so seriously.

I've been waiting for this sale all week, only to be disappointed. I wanted to trade in two of my metal limit 3 for some metal limit 5 so I could make room and buy some more limit 5s during the sale. Only limit 4s??? I had this all planned out; put the money in my monthly budget plan since I got a big commission check this month. I thought I was going to have fun. Then I was praying the gold sale wouldn't dissappear before tonight. And then it all fell apart because limit fours were only offered. Glad I waited and didn't buy.
    I understand - I went through and found 4 5 limit habitats - Shimmering Shoal (225g), Buccaneer Bay (225g), Five Peaks (260g), and Great Beyond (260g).

I'm moving all my tropic types to 5 dragon habitats so I'm going to buy some of those and the last of the 4 monthly habitats, then I'm thinking of getting the Great Beyond but I'm going to see what I have.

I'm also not buying the sale gold producing dragon but found one cheaper that gives 5 gold at level 10 so I'm getting that. I guess next time I'm going to have to buy the more expensive ones since I'm out of the cheaper ones.

I'm also trying to decide if I want to activate the breeding boost and diamond temple.

Anyone know how long this sale is good for?

Rhino Keeper
    On Fashion Story, the offers are marked four days. I got two cool item.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The blue and yellow blur whirs by to its final destination, a Soccer Field, no less, built on the island of Sky Harbor. Achilles, Diamond, Infinity and Passion waited for their brother, Soccer, breathlessly so they can all party together and celebrate victory at the hands of dreaded champions in the Battle Arena. As they reunite, the caretaker of Sky Harbor looks to the sky and thanks the S8 guardians, especially Elsa, for guiding Soccer home and completing ADIPS. It is truly a glorious day throughout Sky Harbor Island.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190830-212453_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	52831
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 08-30-19 at 10:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just noticed Congo at 350 which might be in my price range. Is this a good battler? I have found it to be a nightmare to fight against.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is a very clever way of saying that Soccer has been added to the Market for 175 Gold
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Mostreal, I *think* the sale will last until Tuesday at reset time, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, is 500 gold the best deal for a 4th nest, or is there a better deal on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
    I've had so many long incubation times another nest would really help!
    Also, are the Diamond temple/Breeding den recharge on sale now?
    I'm afraid to touch anything for fear it will start right up.
    Thank you!
    *just had a pop up for Diamond Temple- 150 gold. So maybe the den is as well?
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 09-02-19 at 11:25 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast