Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sale of New Dragons Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    That topic already has been started here on the forum..

Thanks Orson

The Honorable Panda
    I merged both threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I merged both threads.
    Thanks for merging the two posts and making them a sticky

Nightclub Owner
    Can we please get a definite end date of this sale? So many of the dragons have 15+ hour hatch time - even as much as 28 hours. Thanks

ETA: Please take this under advisement: I would buy so many more sale dragons if they could go into storage instead of needing to be hatched immediately. We are currently in the middle of an event that requires breeding and hatching so it's a terrible strain on players to have the sale at the same time. Hatch time is an actual consideration for me during these sales that could be eliminated easily if the purchased eggs could be put in storage so that I can hatch them at a more convenient time for me.
    Last edited by amerirish; 08-30-19 at 11:43 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Gold Lion purchased and on nest My gold is almost exhausted
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

If you're getting the MKPDs, remember that you only have to feed and evolve it to level 10 to get the maximum of three Marble Keys per day. Raising your MKPD to level 10 will cost you 75,000 pieces of food and 80 total hours of incubation and evolution time.

The latest GPDs, on the other hand, will eat you out of house and home, consuming 886,450 pieces of food on its way up to level 15, where it can then give you five pieces of gold per day after 96 hours of incubation and evolution time.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-30-19 at 11:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm only going for the new marble key dragon, and that's only on one account.

GPDs just cost way too much money, although this new one is very nice to look at, too.

I realize that some dragons are difficult to breed, but I don't know why some of these dragons are on sale because I get them all the time: Seer, Druid, 8 Bit, Lunar Ram, March Mayhem, Holographic, Explore, Loch Ness, Ambassador, and Wooden all pop up regularly on my islands. I can't count how many Seer and Ambassador dragons I've disenchanted, and that's after keeping 3 of each so that I can have baby, juvenile, and adult or epic on *each* island. Basically I don't disenchant anything I don't have 4 of. Lol! I actually purposely kept 4 March Mayhem and put them all in the same habitat so that I would have a whole basketball team. Lol!
    Last edited by mymonta; 08-30-19 at 12:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm only going for the new marble key dragon, and that's only on one account.

GPDs just cost way too much money, although this new one is very nice to look at, too.

I realize that some dragons are difficult to breed, but I don't know why some of these dragons are on sale because I get them all the time: Seer, Druid, 8 Bit, Lunar Ram, March Mayhem, Holographic, Explore, Loch Ness, Ambassador, and Wooden all pop up regularly on my islands. I can't count how many Seer and Ambassador dragons I've disenchanted, and that's after keeping 3 of each so that I can have baby, juvenile, and adult or epic on *each* island. Basically I don't disenchant anything I don't have 4 of. Lol! I actually purposely kept 4 March Mayhem and put them all in the same habitat so that I would have a whole basketball team. Lol!
    Always get those dragons too. Elder is also common with a long breeding time (groan) I’m disenchanting dragons I only have one of - need Passion dragon, Huntress etc
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Fashion Designer
    Pretty much a dud as usual, only two 5 habitats and over priced gold producing dragons that will take you 1.5 yrs to return the investment. I purchased the ONE marble dragon they allow...which makes me mad. If I want to buy 5 why not?

For us older players I didnt see much of interest in this at all, I might buy a few 5 habitats but nothing more.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm rather disappointed that of all the habitats on sale there are no Champ or Stone which is what I really need

ETA: I really need Zodiac habs too (not common though, they're a waste of space)
    Last edited by amerirish; 08-30-19 at 01:36 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast