Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sale of New Dragons Coming Soon!

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the marble key producing dragons? Is it worth it? I am contemplating but I'm not sure even 3 keys per day is worth the cost. At this point that's basically one extra slot per month since I have hit the point where it costs 40 keys to clear a new spot.

What about the food producing dragons? Right now, I have 800K food....so again, not sure how useful though at least with the food producing dragons I do always need food, whereas the map and marble key producing ones I will not always need.

The gold ones are a no-brainer for me, though I do consider how much they cost vs. how much gold they give to decide - I like to break even in 6 months or so, though I may up that since it seems I like this game enough that I will be playing for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they advertise it 2 weeks prior to the actual sale like the last time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Does anyone have the marble key producing dragons? Is it worth it? I am contemplating but I'm not sure even 3 keys per day is worth the cost. At this point that's basically one extra slot per month since I have hit the point where it costs 40 keys to clear a new spot.

What about the food producing dragons? Right now, I have 800K food....so again, not sure how useful though at least with the food producing dragons I do always need food, whereas the map and marble key producing ones I will not always need.

The gold ones are a no-brainer for me, though I do consider how much they cost vs. how much gold they give to decide - I like to break even in 6 months or so, though I may up that since it seems I like this game enough that I will be playing for a while.
    I have 1 on a L200 island but I passed on my L177 island as I still have uncleared normal forest.
    For all L200 islands, we really have no choice but to buy MK dragons even though they will be useless after all the MK forests are cleared.

I keep almost all the dragon prizes as eggs in storage so am limiting the increase in dragons on habitats per month to the events required Common, the crafted Mining, the crafted Battle parts & the monthly dragon. I usually skip DT now.

Most of us will pass on the Apple Producing dragon. We harvest Apples faster.

The new GPDs at 2000 golds on sale breakeven in 13.3 months at 5gold/day or 16.6 months at 4 gold/day.
    The new GPDs eat about 800k++ apples to reach L15 for 5 golds/day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I just realized that they haven't increased the number of Marble Shore habitats. That means if we get the new MKPD, it's going to have to squeeze in with the previous one, and that would mean that we'd have to collect from the habitat more often because the limit on the number of marble keys it can hold each day would probably still be three
    This irritates me more than anything (even the gold cost for the dragons). Right now, I have an alarm on my phone to help me remember to collect my 3 keys every 24 hours+1minute. Now I'll have to have 2 alarms at 12 hours+1 minute to maximize the number of keys I can collect. This 'gosh darn', 'flipping' game is like having a part-time job in addition to my real life full-time job
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I have 1 on a L200 island but I passed on my L177 island as I still have uncleared normal forest.
    For all L200 islands, we really have no choice but to buy MK dragons even though they will be useless after all the MK forests are cleared.

I keep almost all the dragon prizes as eggs in storage so am limiting the increase in dragons on habitats per month to the events required Common, the crafted Mining, the crafted Battle parts & the monthly dragon. I usually skip DT now.

Most of us will pass on the Apple Producing dragon. We harvest Apples faster.

The new GPDs at 2000 golds on sale breakeven in 13.3 months at 5gold/day or 16.6 months at 4 gold/day.
    The new GPDs eat about 800k++ apples to reach L15 for 5 golds/day.
    I hear ya! I'm at level 200 also with only the marble islands to clear. I also keep most of the prize dragons in storage. I collect enough gold between gold produce,friends, etc to buy 2 5 dragon habitats per month and that's where the prize dragons go. I did save up to but all the available 5 dragon habitats for this month as tropic are my favorite. I am also working on converting all my 3 dragon coin habitats to 5 dragon habitats. I don't use essence for dragons since I don't have room so I did get a five peaks habitat recently and moved a bunch of dragons off a Red Rocks. As luck would have it, while i was trying to figure out what do to do with the one remaining dragon on the habitat, I got a Freedom and needed room for the Redwing from a Dragon Tales...so while I didn't really eliminate a habitat, I did at least have room for two new dragons...

The last GPD I got I was able to break even in 6 months - I think it was 800 gold. I wish they would have sales like that again, it wasn't even THAT long ago - year and a half maybe. I would buy gold to get a gold dragon for that.

I do have a baby account that's at level 45 and I think it will be interesting to see how island clearing goes. I just started playing him more frequently but so far I only have that top section by the first section cleared - but I've only been playing once a day until recently.

Exclamation Up Coming Sale

Hey! Looks like we'll get a chance to get some of the previously released GPDs

Save / Stock up on gold! Skimp on the mad spending on bingo for the next few days LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Hi deadpixel - there's another splash screen that hints at new Food/Gold/Key producing dragons also
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hi deadpixel - there's another splash screen that hints at new Food/Gold/Key producing dragons also
    That topic already has been started here on the forum..

Fashion Designer
    That picture hints that there will be some habitats for sale - I need those 5 dragon habitats!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Sale of New Dragons Coming Soon!

Posted it last Friday

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast