Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sale of New Dragons Coming Soon!

Exclamation Sale of New Dragons Coming Soon!

Three new dragons coming, a Gold Producing, Marble Key Producing, and Food-Producing Dragon.

Not sure what they're priced at, but grab any chance you get to stock up on gold, don't let any gold sale slip by

Farm Supplier
    They should created an upgrade for habitats for these dragons.

We will require 8 habitats for GPDs, 4 for food dragons, 1 for marble, and 1 for bomb, dynamite and map each. Thats 16 habitats for 32 dragons! 16 habitats take up soooo much space, when we could normally fit 32 dragons into only 7 new habitats!

Executive Chef
    y do i not get any of these popups
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    They should created an upgrade for habitats for these dragons.

We will require 8 habitats for GPDs, 4 for food dragons, 1 for marble, and 1 for bomb, dynamite and map each. Thats 16 habitats for 32 dragons! 16 habitats take up soooo much space, when we could normally fit 32 dragons into only 7 new habitats!
    I wholeheartedly agree with the call for upgraded habitats; assuming they aren't going to cost us 500 gold. However, I can foresee some technical and gameplay difficulties they'd experience doing this for us.

BTW, we will require 9 habitats if we own all GPDs The Treasure Terrace is out in the store again for those who had previously reached their limit on this habitat.

I just realized that they haven't increased the number of Marble Shore habitats. That means if we get the new MKPD, it's going to have to squeeze in with the previous one, and that would mean that we'd have to collect from the habitat more often because the limit on the number of marble keys it can hold each day would probably still be three

Cost are 4000 gold for gold dragon called ‘shining luck‘, 2200 for marble keys dragon called ‘landbringer’ and 2000 for food dragon called ‘Fisher’ but I imagine there will be a 50% off sale on release

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    Cost are 4000 gold for gold dragon called ‘shining luck‘, 2200 for marble keys dragon called ‘landbringer’ and 2000 for food dragon called ‘Fisher’ but I imagine there will be a 50% off sale on release
    Ouch! Assuming a 50% off sale, we’re still looking at 3,100 gold to get the two more useful dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Does S8 still do a black Friday/cyber Monday sale in November? I had an absence of a few years but seem to remember gold dragons having a special sale around that time of year. I?m contemplating saving up until then if that?s an actual thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup... 3100 would be expected. I start saving gold between each major gold dragon offering so I have enough for the next. I wish they would bring back the cheaper GPD's for sale so I could collect them. The 2000 gold ones make it hard to have gold to play and save for dragons. I guess they make them lots of money.

As far as black friday sales it varies. Often there is a 5 dragon habitat for cheap. Some years I've seen gold dragons on sale and some not. Partly it depends on if you already have the ones that are usually sold.

A gold sale popped up so I'm ready for the upcoming dragons sale, but I'll be on bread and water for my lunches the next two weeks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast