Thread: Silver sands event doesn?t collect points properly!!!!

Silver sands event doesn?t collect points properly!!!!

Hi so there is something seriously wrong with this event. Several times now I go to collect my points and I will quickly go collect from my outpost and all my farms, then when I check my points after I expect to see the amount has changed from the LAST time I checked it several hours ago, HOWEVER, it hasn?t gone up a SINGLE point and ripped me off hundreds of points. I was annoyed the first time this happened thinking it was just a flaw. HOwever, now it is happening AGAIN AND AGAIN AND IF I CAN?t complete this event it will be of NO fault of MY own!!!! I have ALWAYS completed these events but how am I supposed to bother playing in this event when I?m not even being rewarded my points? This is so unfair. I thought restarting would maybe give me my points back, IT DID NOT! THe amount is still the SAME!

Dear dragon story, please give me the points I?m owed. This is so unfair. I?m owed for at LEAST 2-3 quest out post collections, at LEAST 2-3 times from every single farm that had diamondates which is all I have been planting lately! grrr, so not impressed
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new