Thread: Ticket temple - gold producing dragons

Rhino Keeper

Ticket temple - gold producing dragons

the good news is that Glitterspark is to the temple, the bad news is that i cannot craft it because ‘maximum limit reached’. I have Gold Horizon so presumably only one GPD is allowed in the temple or is there a limit on the number of GPDs allowed across the islands
    Last edited by greywagtail; 09-04-19 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Typo
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    the good news is that Glitterspark is to the temple, the bad news is that i cannot craft it because ‘maximum limit reached’. I have Gold Horizon so presumably only one GPD is allowed in the temple or is there a limit on the number of GPDs allowed across the islands
    Uhh... Glitterspark isn't a GPD

You are allowed only one of each GPD, which means that you can currently have a total of 17 unique GPDs.

Yeah you must be thinking of Flutterglint the GPD dragon. You’re always allowed to have ONE of every different type of GPD DRAGON, if they actually added another GPD to the temple and you didn’t have it yet you would be allowed to get it.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Yeah you must be thinking of Flutterglint the GPD dragon. You’re always allowed to have ONE of every different type of GPD DRAGON, if they actually added another GPD to the temple and you didn’t have it yet you would be allowed to get it.
    Yes I got it wrong, and confused the name. Wishful thinking regarding the GPD.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary