Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Island Hopping: Dragon Tales Event - August 23 2019

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So what is everyone going to use their "wish" for after completing the Tales? I think all of my accounts will go for the Seacrypt Dragon since I don't have one. My food stores are finally up where I want them, so I don't need farm boosts right now, and I'd rather get a dragon right away rather than get Adventure Tickets towards a dragon to craft in the future. Why, yes, delayed gratification is one of my weak points. Why do you ask?
    I usually craft tickets since I don't play Bingo - also I usually already have the dragon that is being offered.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I usually craft tickets since I don't play Bingo - also I usually already have the dragon that is being offered.
    I'm not sure how I missed out on the Seacrypt dragon. It looks like it was just out last year. I think maybe it was the final reward in a DragonTales, and I probably didn't have enough food to finish or something.

Nightclub Owner
    I am sooooo mad - I'm on Chapter 8 and put Ocean Lily & Mango in the den.....26 hours!! That is going to seriously put me behind as I will not be able to start the Waterways quest before Chapter 9 starts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I am sooooo mad - I'm on Chapter 8 and put Ocean Lily & Mango in the den.....26 hours!! That is going to seriously put me behind as I will not be able to start the Waterways quest before Chapter 9 starts
    That sucks! I got 20 hours, so almost as bad, but not quite.

Banned
    This game just continues to reach new lows. 7th loss in a row on a 65% win chance with Sea Dancer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    This game just continues to reach new lows. 7th loss in a row on a 65% win chance with Sea Dancer.
    May I ask what level is your Sea Dancer?

I don't know if this will help, but I usually level up the second DT dragon to 12 (as required in DT) before accomplishing the tasks that involves the 2nd DT dragon. Most of the time it works for me and successfully completes the task.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    May I ask what level is your Sea Dancer?

I don't know if this will help, but I usually level up the second DT dragon to 12 (as required in DT) before accomplishing the tasks that involves the 2nd DT dragon. Most of the time it works for me and successfully completes the task.
    I do the same thing and it still took me the entire day yesterday to be able to win 2 battles with Sea Dancer

I finally got done with this episode of Dragon Tales; it took longer than usual because of a really stubborn, level-14 Pyxis. It took me four tries before it went down against a Creator.

So I have another 22 hours to decide whether I want another Seacrypt, for its essence, or three 10x Farm Boosts. I think I'll wait till after the Bingo results on Tuesday to make my decision.

Rhino Keeper
    On my baby account my 4 opponents in the last chapter are:
    Hook 10
    Paladin 14
    Achilles 13
    Achilles 14

Does this really have to be ? Paladin and Achilles ?

Now I am stuck on Achilles 14. Hope I can beat him next time.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, I wasn't paying attention to what materials I needed and I'm a bit behind now - crafting jumping Dolphin now....mostly, I'm annoyed because I'm missing more time crafting marble key! Oh well....no one to blame but myself....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast